If you notice your account is on limited status, it means that you have not made your required deposit or have not paid your annual dues.
To return to normal account status you must:
- Pay your annual dues of $295
- Fulfill your annual deposit requirement
Note: Full owners must deposit 1 Key-earning week every 12 months. Fractional owners are required to deposit 1 Key-earning week every 24 months. The date of your last deposit will be used to track this requirement. Off-season and short notice weeks that book will also fulfill their requirement.
If you are up to date on your deposit but have not paid your annual dues, you can pay at any time. Otherwise, the fee will be added when you reserve a trip. Monetary credit can be used to pay for the full price of your annual dues.
What CAN I do if my account is on “limited” status?
- You can still access your account
- You can search the site for available stays
- You can set up saved searches
- You can continue to receive availability notifications
- If you receive a “Keyless promotion,” you are still eligible to book it (you must still pay your annual membership dues, which will be added once you go to the checkout screen of the booking process)
What CAN’T I do if my account is on “limited” status?
- You can’t place a week on hold
- You can’t book an exchange until your active status is restored (the dues will be added once you go to the checkout screen of the booking process)
- You can’t purchase top-off keys
- You can’t use the Request a Week system
- You can’t book an Adventures trip
For any questions regarding limited account status, please contact the Member Experience Team by email at MemberExperience@thirdhome.com or call 833-682-7264.