Client Growth Vice President
Our Client Growth Team at THIRDHOME are skilled sales and hospitality professionals who successfully develop relationships with our high net worth prospective members and partners. As a Client Growth Vice President, you must be proactive, multi-task like a pro, be detail-oriented, and possess the ability to communicate and listen effectively. You must also thrive on creating and implementing innovative solutions and strategies that strengthen relationships with prospective partners and generate new club memberships. Last but not least, as the Client Growth Vice President you must think quickly on your feet and adapt in a dynamic environment, enjoy being an integral component to a team, and be able to manage multiple tasks efficiently day to day.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and member satisfaction for the organization.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with VP of Marketing and VP of Digital Marketing.
- Work in conjunction with VP of Marketing on lead generation and quality of leads.
- Generate scripts for the Client Growth team, monitor progress and analytics, and assist with training team members on a daily basis. This includes listening to each team member and giving immediate feedback.
- Manages ALL NEW Accounts brought in by VP of Business Development. As the lead contact, you will own the new business relationship and be responsible for getting the follow up completed to generate new properties, members and deposits.
- Build, develop and manage sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Lead managers and develop new team leaders within and is indirectly responsible for all employees within the division.
- Build positive relationships, mutual trust, and respect within the THIRDHOME team
Qualifications and Skills
- 15+ years of luxury sales experience and business development
- 15+ years of luxury customer service
- Excellent communications and grammar skills, ability to “think outside the box”
- Experience in recruiting, managing and training
- Strong understanding of the luxury industry, global cultures, and international travel
- Strong understanding of CRM systems and functionality
- College education
- Experience in setting short term goals for a team and managing the team to reach short term goals.