Member Experience Associate – London, U.K.
Our Member Experience Team at THIRDHOME are skilled hospitality professionals that deliver excellent service to our high net worth club members and partners. From integrating new members to addressing daily client requests and aligning clients with unprecedented experiences that drive more activity within The Club, the Member Experience Team is a vital component of THIRDHOME.
As a Member Experience Associate you must be proactive, organized, be an excellent communicator, and have the gift of listening, while addressing and implementing successful strategies that exceed member/partner needs and expectations. You must think quickly on your feet and adapt under pressure, enjoy being an integral component to a team, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently at one time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Director of Operations, Exchange
- Collaborate with the Team to ensure each member receives prompt responses to inquiries
- Interact daily with members and partners via phone, email, and Live Chat
- Gather images and information, create written content for new member’s property pages
- Address member inquiries regarding travel, exchanges, fees, etc.
- Facilitate resolutions for members’ concerns
- Understand the intricacies of club membership to maximize membership potential
- Build positive relationships, mutual trust, and respect within the THIRDHOME team
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3+ years of customer service and/or hospitality experience
- Excellent creative writing and grammar skills, ability to “think outside the box”
- Strong understanding of the luxury industry, global cultures, and international travel
- General understanding of CRM systems and functionality
- College education
- Fluency in a second language is highly regarded
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Macintosh software programs