We are passionate about elevating every travel experience, and we are dedicated to delivering the finest customer service.
Thinking outside the box has been, is, and always will be what sets us apart. Every day we help our Owner Members leverage one of their biggest assets, their second home, to travel the world while saving thousands of dollars. Now we’re bringing that same life-changing focus to our Rental and Adventure Members. We truly believe one of our greatest assets is being “the connector” for all of our Members, and their friends and families, to make priceless memories wherever their travels take them.
We are always on the hunt for smart, committed, and entrepreneurial individuals to become new THIRDHOMErs. If you’re up for the challenge, let us know.
Full Benefits Package:
401K, medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your dependents, profit sharing, Basic Life/AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Maternal & Paternal Leave, and a collection of vacation, PTO and holidays each year.
Each month we gather as a company for a state-of-the-business meeting. The senior team reports on monthly performance, and discuss where we are headed next.
Office morale corral:
Planned company outings like NHL hockey night with Nashville Predators, happy hours, holiday parties, wine-around-the-world tasting events, and more.
A fantastic team of coworkers who love what they do.
The opportunity to earn Keys and travel the world.
Ongoing training opportunities to ensure our team is at the top of their game for outstanding customer service.
Casual Office Environment:
We care more about your performance and dedication to our members than your suit.
Benefits vary by country of residence.
Member Engagement Coordinator
▪ Report to the Director of Partnership Engagement
▪ Re-engage inactive partnership/affiliate members through contact to deposit weeks, upgrade membership, or purchase keys
▪ Collaborate with the Team to ensure the re-engagement of each member is completed in an effective and timely fashion
▪ Utilize CRM system to coordinate, schedule, and maintain data for engagement calls and follow-up tasks
▪ Interact daily with inactive members and partners via phone and email
▪ Understand the intricacies of club membership to maximize membership potential
▪ Build positive relationships, mutual trust, and respect within the team
▪ Excellent creative writing and grammar skills, ability to “think outside the box”
▪ Strong understanding of the luxury industry, global cultures, and international travel
▪ General understanding of CRM systems and functionality
▪ College education
▪ Fluency in a second language is highly regarded
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Macintosh software programs
Our Employees receive opportunities to collaborate with talented and driven individuals, educational experiences to further professional knowledge, and constructive feedback to advance their career growth potential within the company. If you would like to be considered for any current or future positions with our company, please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review all inquiries and contact those whose talents are best suited for the current and/or future positions at THIRDHOME.