We are passionate about elevating every travel experience, and we are dedicated to delivering the finest customer service.
Thinking outside the box has been, is, and always will be what sets us apart. Every day we help our Owner Members leverage one of their biggest assets, their second home, to travel the world while saving thousands of dollars. Now we’re bringing that same life-changing focus to our Rental and Adventure Members. We truly believe one of our greatest assets is being “the connector” for all of our Members, and their friends and families, to make priceless memories wherever their travels take them.
We are always on the hunt for smart, committed, and entrepreneurial individuals to become new THIRDHOMErs. If you’re up for the challenge, let us know.
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for design, creation, and delivering marketing programs to support the expansion and growth of the company. This position is responsible for the day-to-day technical execution and development of digital marketing strategies and campaigns and collaborates with various stakeholders to build, test, and deploy digital marketing initiatives. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, and social media is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of industry practices, concepts, and procedures is required. This position will be responsible for maintaining our online presence and engaging with potential prospects, but it also will be building our brand awareness within the travel industry.
Organic Social Media
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Regular posting on media platforms
- Developing dynamic and interesting content to capture interest on social media to build brand awareness
- Strategizing a new voice and tone for THIRDHOME’s consistent social media presence
- Working with the Campaign Manager to develop social media campaigns and timely implementation.
- Interacting with customers and followers via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses, and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Assisting the EMEA office in strategizing, developing, and implementing social media campaigns for their respective markets
Paid Digital Marketing
- Strategize digital marketing campaigns on Facebook, Google, and YouTube.
- Create, monitor, and optimize the company’s advertising campaigns.
- Working with the Campaign Manager to develop digital campaigns to correlate with organic social including:
- External lead-driven campaigns to drive new prospects
- Internal campaigns to engage current members
- Work with the campaign manager on maintaining relationships with third-party data partners
- Collaborate with Campaign Manager to create landing pages focused on CRO (conversion rate optimization) and optimal UX.
- Regularly track and get insights on competitors’ strategies
- Monitoring/presenting regular CRM reporting on new lead growth from efforts.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Digital Media Specialist or similar role
- Comprehensive knowledge of social media platforms, including advertising and analytic tools
- Experience with CRM software, reporting
- Knowledge of web design and WordPress
- Working knowledge of Adobe products or experience with other media editing software
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Internet and web applications
- Ability to analyze ROI measurements, develop metrics to assess and optimize ROI
Our Relationship Management Team at THIRDHOME are skilled sales and hospitality professionals who successfully develop relationships with our high net worth prospective members and partners. As a Relationship Manager, you must be creative, proactive, organized, a multi-tasker, and possess excellent grammar skills. Last but not least, as a Relationship Manager, you must be able to adapt in a dynamic environment, enjoy being an integral component to a team, and be able to manage multiple tasks efficiently day to day.
More specifically, you will:
- Report to the Director of Relationship Management
- RMsare responsible for the team’s performance and ultimate growth goals for the Book of Business
- RMs will focus on bringing in qualified new club member, collaborate with the team to help build out new accounts, and ensure that prospects are assisted promptly in setting up their new membership accounts and property profiles
- Work closely with their Member Experience Associate in a partnership role to ensure they are achieving maximum member engagement
- Collaborate with the team to ensure each member receives prompt responses to inquiries regarding property pages
- Responsible for managing day to day proactive engagement with members
- Manages sales activities-including educating and converting inbound leads to members, bringing in qualified and quality members, and may include prospecting for new members
- Address new member activation, reactivating inactive members, and directing resources to serve members as needed
- Work closely with Member Experience Associate to identify opportunities within accounts to increase travel activity, recommend upgrades, and improve member education, etc.
- Understand the intricacies of club membership to maximize membership potential
- Build positive relationships, mutual trust, and respect within the THIRDHOME team
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years of inside business to consumer sales; preferably within the hospitality industry
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Well educated in sales process and pipeline management
- Strong computer skills including Office365 and CRM
- Knowledge of the luxury travel industry, global cultures, and international travel is a plus
- 4-year college degree preferred or proven history of success selling and servicing consumers within the luxury travel industry
- Fluency in a second language is highly regarded
Member Experience Associate
Our Member Experience Team at THIRDHOME are skilled hospitality professionals that deliver world-class customer service to our high-net worth travel club members. In this capacity you will interact with our members to help them maximize their club experience. As the “voice of THIRDHOME”, The Member Experience Team plays a critical role in the success of the club.
As a Member Experience Associate you must be an outstanding oral and written communicator, completely comfortable on the telephone, proactive, organized, and have the gift of listening. With these skills your responsibility is to provide your members with solutions and ideas to help them fully enjoy the benefits of our luxury travel club. You must be able to think quickly on your feet and adapt under pressure, enjoy being an integral component to a team, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently at one time.
More specifically, you will:
- Report to the Senior Manager of Member Experience
- Be dedicated to support a set group of members; your book of business
- Interact daily with members and partners via phone, email, and Live Chat
- Possess exceptional customer service skills dealing with member inquiries- including travel, exchanges, fees and sometimes, difficult issues.
- Contribute to the growth of your book of business by increasing revenue for the company by proactively engaging with your members.
- Collaborate with your peers and team members to ensure that your members receive prompt and accurate responses to their questions and needs.
- Assist new members with setting up and navigating their online property portal
- Initiate follow up calls with members to review their past trips, assess future travel plans and present new opportunities to enhance their journey with THIRDHOME.
- Approach solutions with members, with a strong ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Utilize strong conflict resolution skills to de-escalate member interactions when necessary.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and productivity in stressful or difficult situations.
- Develop an outstanding knowledge of the operations of our club in order to provide members with seamless access to solving their problems.
- Build positive relationships, mutual trust, and respect within the THIRDHOME team.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years of customer service and/or hospitality experience
- 2+ years of account management experience is preferred
- Adaptable-ability to pivot in a high-growth and changing
- College education and/or degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of the luxury industry, global cultures, and international travel
- General understanding of CRM systems and functionality
- Fluency in a second language is highly regarded
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Macintosh software programs
To be considered for any of the roles above, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please Note: Recruitment is on a rolling basis – If you reside in the Nashville area, and your skills and experience align with the position – we will contact you via email. THIRDHOME is an equal opportunity employer.
Who we are
THIRDHOME is the premiere luxury property and travel club that is synonymous with quality and trust. Launched in 2010 the club has grown to more than 14,000 properties in 100 countries. Our main headquarters are in Nashville, Tennessee with an additional office in London, England. Committed to remaining at the top of the luxury travel industry, the club provides its members and partners with access to an ever-increasing array of beautiful second homes. In addition to being the world’s most luxurious home exchange, the brand has experienced innovative growth and recently added luxury rental and concierge services.
Our Employees receive opportunities to collaborate with talented and driven individuals, educational experiences to further professional knowledge, and constructive feedback to advance their career growth potential within the company. Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), short-term disability, long-term disability, basic life, etc.) and a performance based bonus plan are also available.
THIRDHOME provides a Level Funded medical plan with Humana. In accordance with The Transparency in Coverage Final Rules, please visit Human’s webpage Plan and Issuer Price Transparency (humana.com) for more information on this healthcare plan.