THIRDHOME Members are now offered access to “travel agent” rates on luxury airfare with every major airline. These are exclusive rates, and due to industry restrictions, they are never available to the public. Fly for as low as 40% below published prices on international itineraries to or from North America.
Since 2006, Regal Wings has been providing wholesale fares to travel agents and high-end travel companies. To bring you these rates, Regal Wings sources multiple airline contracts. Their dedicated concierge team will deliver an unforgettable custom-made itinerary.
Value and Benefits
Regal Wings specifically provides international destinations, originating or concluding in the USA or Canada, with at least one transoceanic leg – such as Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia (Oceania), and South America. Their core focus is First and Business class seats.
Regal Wings has perfected the personalized “white glove” experience. Even though they are a wholesaler, you can expect a level of service befitting a boutique retail travel agency. Your peace-of-mind is their primary concern. They will hold your hand through any unexpected flight changes or emergencies with utmost care.
There is no initiation or registration fee to use these services. All Regal Wings tickets qualify to earn full frequent flyer miles and airline loyalty points (excluding United PQD on NET fares). Their travel specialists can assist with assigning specific seats and any other specifications you might request, such as meal preferences and mobility assistance.
How to Receive Benefits
Booking via THIRDHOME /Regal Wings website:
- Submit a quote request: you will need to provide your name, email address, phone number, and Ambassador’s name. Input your travel details and press “Submit.”
- A Regal Wings travel advisor will contact you to provide a quote and walk you through the booking process if desired.
- Response time: 4 business hours (depending on current volume)
Booking via phone:
- Call the dedicated THIRDHOME phone number: 888.734.2594
- Give trip details to the customer care agent. They will assign your quote to a travel specialist. Within four business hours, a travel specialist will contact you to review details of the flight options.
You are also able to submit a quote via email at email@example.com.
- Dedicated ER Phone Line: 888.734.2594
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After-hours emergency: 888.734.2594 and follow the prompt for the emergency line, or email email@example.com.
- (Note: ‘emergency’ status typically applies to flights within the next 24-48 hours)
- Monday to Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. ET
- Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET
Sample Airfare Grid
These rates are just examples. Fares are susceptible to changes.