Partnership Pulse: Enterprise and National Car RentalsJanuary 9, 2019 • By THIRDHOME
THIRDHOME is excited to announce a new partnership with Enterprise and National car rentals.
National is the provider of choice for airport rentals and Enterprise is the provider of choice for off-site rentals.
National: Airport rentals.
- THIRDHOME members enjoy the Emerald Club status.
- Lower your wait time with counter bypass privileges.
- Choose your own car.
Enterprise: Local and home city rentals.
- Over 7000 locations throughout North America.
- Pick-up and delivery options available.
- Long term rental needs are available – Reduce costs by eliminating airport surcharges and fees.
THIRDHOME members receive a complimentary Emerald Club status through National.
Emerald Club Benefits:
- Choice of car from the Emerald Aisle, featuring mid-size and higher class cars all charged at the midsize rate.*
- One Free Rental Day (up to a full-size car) with seven rental credits.
- At Executive status, only six credits needed
- At Executive Elite status, only five credits needed
- Drop & Go – With convenient email receipts, just drop off your car and go.
- The Emerald Aisle allows you to bypass the counter and choose any car at the reserved midsize car price. With National’s dedication to bringing you the industry’s newest fleet, the Emerald Aisle has the most up-to-date cars to choose from.
- Plus, earn with Enterprise! Rent at participating Enterprise locations to earn towards free rental days and higher status with Emerald Club.
Emerald Club® is recognized in more than 55 countries throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean. With their ever-expanding global presence, you can take your member benefits with you wherever you go.
How to Enroll
- Visit our Partners page
- Click “View Website” under National | Enterprise
- Click “Enroll Now” on the Emerald Club site
- Once you complete your information you will receive a confirmation email with your Member Number
- Login to the National Website, using your Emerald Club credentials, and rent a car in 1,500+ locations worldwide
National is also offering a complimentary status match if you currently belong to a loyalty program by another vendor. To receive your upgrade, please enroll into the Emerald Club and then e-mail our program manager, Jonathan Peters, your new Emerald Club number.
Can I use the National/Enterprise rate for personal rentals? Yes. The contracted rates apply.
Will my status with Hertz and/or Avis be the same with National/Enterprise? Yes, associates will get “match” status. If you have any questions regarding your status with N/E contact our Account Manager Jonathan Peters @ 615-309-1282 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there an age requirement to rent a car with National/Enterprise? Each eligible renter must possess a valid driver’s license issued by the state in which the renter resides and must be 21 years or older.
Is there any fee for joining the Emerald Club? The annual Emerald Club fee will be waived as long as the contract with N/E is valid.
Does the base rental rate include unlimited mileage? Base rental rates from Economy thru Premium vehicle classes include unlimited free miles per day and per week.
Can my Emerald Club membership be used at Enterprise? Yes. Your Emerald Club membership can be used at Enterprise locations.