Curated Journey: Sail with Jean-Michel CousteauMarch 29, 2017 • By Caitlin Adams
Take a once-in-a-lifetime Curated Aquatic Voyage trip and sail with oceanographer Jean-Michel Cousteau. This exclusive sailing voyage opportunity is now available to THIRDHOME members and will set sail on December 10, 2017. Read to the bottom of this blog post to find out about a special promotional discount being offered to THIRDHOME members for a limited time.
Who is Jean-Micheal Cousteau?
Jean-Michel Cousteau is a French oceanographic explorer, environmentalist, educator and film producer. He released a popular documentary series called Ocean Adventures that aired on PBS. Cousteau is primarily focused on ocean conservation and pollution control. On board, he will share tales from his lifetime of underwater exploration. During interactive presentations, he will discuss the legacy of his famous father, the legendary Jacques Cousteau. Jacques Cousteau pioneered scuba gear, created underwater documentaries, pioneered underwater base camps and helped restrict commercial whaling.
What will your sailing experience with Jean-Michel Cousteau include?
A 7-Night and 8-Day Sailing Voyage
You will depart from Marigot Bay, St. Martin, and sail to the following before returning back to Marigot Bay:
- St. Barts
- Scrub Island
- Jost Van Dyke
- Salt Island
- Peter Island
- The Indians
- Virgin Gorda
The ESPRIT Lifestyle Yacht Experience
Your yacht experience will include:
- Airport to yacht & yacht to airport transfers
- Luxury suite accommodations with full butler service
- All-inclusive dining (more details provided below)
- Unlimited select fine wines & champagnes
- Complimentary premium spirits throughout the yacht
- Open-bar service onboard yacht & stocked bars in-suite
- Unlimited coffees, soft drinks and bottled water in-suite
- All gratuities, shipboard and shoreside included
- Complimentary adventures in designated ports of call
- In-suite satellite TV and movie choices
- Twice-daily housekeeping with nightly turn-down service
- Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding and jet skiing from the yacht platform
Included Michelin-inspired Farm-to-Table Dining
Dining options include:
- The Yacht Club Restaurant serves contemporary and classic specialties as well as innovative tasting menus created by Crystal’s award-winning chefs, all using the finest and freshest local ingredients available; serving breakfast, lunch and dinner indoors.
- The Terrace and Patio Café offers freshly prepared and, where possible, regionally inspired presentations of small plates, creative salads, gourmet charcuterie, cheeses and pastries; serving breakfast and lunch (indoors and outdoors).
- The Grill features a menu of burgers, wraps and, location permitting, “global street food” served tapas-style to reflect the destinations visited.
- The Pantry is the “go-to” self-service bistro and wine bar open 24 hours a day with a curated selection of coffees, vintage wines, light snacks and freshly baked pastries; the perfect indulgence to satisfy your craving day or night.
This fantastic experience is available to THIRDHOME members starting at $3495 per-person, if you book by April 30, 2017. This includes an exclusive promotional discount price of $500 per-person. You will also receive $100 of onboard credit with this promotion if you are a Platinum or Centurion American Express card member. After April 30, 2017, the price will raise to $3995 per-person. There are only 62 total spots available on-board this luxury yacht, so do not hesitate to reserve this trip if you are interested! Click here for more information, including contact information for booking this Curated Aquatic Voyage.