Join the team that makes luxury vacationing
their number one priority
We are passionate about two things: luxury travel and providing the finest customer service experience possible.
Our ability to think outside the box is one of the many traits that set us a part. Every day we help our members leverage one of their biggest assets to travel the world, making priceless memories while savings thousands of dollars along the way. We are always on the hunt for smart, committed and entrepreneurial individuals to become new THIRDHOMErs.
Full Benefits Package:
401K, medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your dependents, profit sharing, and a collection of vacation, PTO and holidays each year.
Each month we gather as a company for a state-of-the-business meeting. The senior team reports on monthly performance, and discuss where we are headed next.
Office Morale Corral:
Planned company outings like NHL hockey night with Nashville Predators, happy hours, holiday parties, wine-around-the-world tasting events, and more.
A fantastic team of coworkers who love what they do.
The opportunity to earn Keys and travel the world.
Ongoing training opportunities to ensure our team is at the top of their game for outstanding customer service.
Casual Office Environment:
We care more about your performance and dedication to our members than your suit.
If you are interested in any of the following opportunities, please email your resume and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. THIRDHOME is an equal opportunity employer.
Blog, Write, Photograph - Best Job On The Planet!
Travel the world, while staying in multi-million dollar luxury vacation homes. Pays $10,000/month plus all travel expenses for a 3-month period staying in up to twelve (12) of the most luxurious homes. Your travels will take you to some of the most desired resorts and homes across the globe. The homes will be selected from our finest at www.thirdhome.com.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have the ability to understand and appreciate luxury and share your experiences with the world via blogging and vlogging along with other social media outlets.
- Excellent writing skills
- Candidate can be located anywhere in the world to start.
- You must be able to travel the world for three months!
- Experience in social media, writing, blogging, vlogging and the ability to tell a great story and promote our brand through eloquent words, pictures, videos.
- Luxury connoisseur with an appreciation for the finer things in life and a clear understanding of the hospitality industry.
- Experience with international travel.
Qualifications for the role
- Valid Passport/visa, drivers license, no fear of flying, no criminal record. Ability to travel well.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Pets are not allowed
- Must be available for travel from late summer to late fall.
- Must be able to able to travel for 3 consecutive months
- A contract position that pays USD$10,000/month plus all travel expenses for a 3-month period for the individual who is chosen as the finalist.
- One travel companion allowed at any given time to accompany the finalist during their travels. (THIRDHOME will not pay for travel expenses of companion)
- Please send us a one-minute video telling us why you are the best candidate for the best job on the planet to: email@example.com.
- Applications without a video will not be considered.
- Application deadline is March 30, 2017.
Work closely with the Founder and CEO of company to help manage and direct growth and keep what we do fun for everyone doing it! Our #1 goal is member experience. That being said, we are growing and in need of someone to help design systems for reporting, accounting, tracking, forecasting, contracts and contract negotiation, and planning for future expansion and growth.
The CFO needs to create and implement in-house tracking and reporting systems to keep up with our sales and growth.
This role requires a self-starter, someone who can pick things up quickly and make it happen.
Requires being in Nashville, however, singing experience is not required which is a good thing for most of us.
If hard work, dedication and commitment are not part of what you are looking for, please pass on this one!
Desired Skills & Experience
Looking for a recent MBA graduate, with an undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting being a plus.
- Accounting and Reporting for small businesses
- Highly capable of building and working on pro forma's
- Some legal background or understanding to work on contracts and contract documentation
- Forecasting and projections
- Managing and reporting data
- Investor communications
- Develop systems for tracking online activity
- Strong computer knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Public speaking skills
- Detailed oriented
- Honest, trustworthy and easy to work around
- Dedication and commitment to tasks and taking on challenges head on
Member Services Associate
We strive to provide the best customer service and experience in the luxury travel industry.
As a Member Services Associate at THIRDHOME you will be responsible for ensuring that the members get as much out of their membership as possible. You will be the day-to-day liaison between the members and the club. Success depends on a thorough understanding of how the club works, and the ability to answer questions confidently through all mediums of communication (phone, email, online chat, etc). The role also requires excellent problem-solving skills and a strong, courteous and diplomatic manner with all members. A background in customer service and knowledge of the travel or resort industry is preferred. Excellent verbal communication skills required. College degree from major college or university required.
Looking for experience in the luxury travel industry? You will be involved in a number of key areas of the company such as membership management, member services, partner relationships and marketing.
Position is paid, offered on a rolling basis, and only open to those residing in or near Nashville.