Join the team that makes luxury vacationing
their number one priority
We are passionate about two things: luxury travel and providing the finest customer service experience possible.
Our ability to think outside the box is one of the many traits that set us a part. Every day we help our members leverage one of their biggest assets to travel the world, making priceless memories while savings thousands of dollars along the way. We are always on the hunt for smart, committed and entrepreneurial individuals to become new THIRDHOMErs.
Full Benefits Package:
401K, medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your dependents, profit sharing, and a collection of vacation, PTO and holidays each year.
Each month we gather as a company for a state-of-the-business meeting. The senior team reports on monthly performance, and discuss where we are headed next.
Office Morale Corral:
Planned company outings like NHL hockey night with Nashville Predators, happy hours, holiday parties, wine-around-the-world tasting events, and more.
A fantastic team of coworkers who love what they do.
The opportunity to earn Keys and travel the world.
Ongoing training opportunities to ensure our team is at the top of their game for outstanding customer service.
Casual Office Environment:
We care more about your performance and dedication to our members than your suit.
Our Employees receive opportunities to collaborate with talented and driven individuals, educational experiences to further professional knowledge, and constructive feedback to advance their career growth potential within the company. If you would like to be considered for any current or future positions with our company, please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will review all inquiries and contact those whose talents are best suited for the current and/or future positions at THIRDHOME.
Blog, Write, Photograph - Best Job On The Planet!
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have the ability to understand and appreciate luxury and share your experiences with the world via blogging and vlogging along with other social media outlets.
- Excellent writing skills
- Candidate can be located anywhere in the world to start.
- You must be able to travel the world for three months!
- Experience in social media, writing, blogging, vlogging and the ability to tell a great story and promote our brand through eloquent words, pictures, videos.
- Luxury connoisseur with an appreciation for the finer things in life and a clear understanding of the hospitality industry.
- Experience with international travel.
Qualifications for the role
- Valid Passport/visa, drivers license, no fear of flying, no criminal record. Ability to travel well.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Pets are not allowed
- Must be available for travel from late summer to late fall.
- Must be able to able to travel for 3 consecutive months
- A contract position that pays USD$10,000/month plus all travel expenses for a 3-month period for the individual who is chosen as the finalist.
- One travel companion allowed at any given time to accompany the finalist during their travels. (THIRDHOME will not pay for travel expenses of companion)
- Please send us a one-minute video telling us why you are the best candidate for the best job on the planet to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications without a video will not be considered.
- Application deadline is March 30, 2017.
Member Services Associate
Our Member Services Team at THIRDHOME are skilled hospitality professionals that deliver service excellence to our high net worth club members and partners. From onboarding and integrating new members, to addressing daily client requests and aligning clients with unprecedented experiences that drive more activity within the club, the Member Services Team is a vital component of THIRDHOME. As a Member Services Associate you must be proactive, an excellent communicator, and have the gift of listening, while addressing, and implementing successful strategies that exceed member/partner needs and expectations. You must think quickly on your feet and adapt under pressure, enjoy being an integral component to a team, and be able to manage multiple tasks efficiently at one time. More specifically, you will:
- Interact daily with members and partners via phone, email, and Live Chat
- Gather images and information, create written content for new member’s property pages
- Respond promptly to member inquiries (travel, exchange fees, etc.)
- Facilitate resolutions for members’ concerns
- Understand the intricacies of club membership to maximize membership potential
- Build positive relationships, mutual trust, and respect within the THIRDHOME team
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1–3+ years of customer service and/or hospitality experience
- Excellent creative writing and grammar skills, ability to "think outside the box"
- Strong understanding of the luxury industry, global cultures, and international travel
- General understanding of CRM systems and functionality
- College education
- Fluency in a second language is highly regarded
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Macintosh software programs
- Please send a resume and cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Please Note: Recruitment for this position is on a rolling basis — the process will stop once filled.