Santa Fe, New Mexico
Palace Gem is a thoughtfully and tastefully fully renovated 1920’s adobe bungalow in the heart of Santa Fe’s Historic Eastside. The level of taste and detail in this homes full renovation was enough to earn it the Santa Fe 2016 Heritage Preservation Award. An easy walk to Canyon Road and the Plaza, the Palace Gem is Located directly on Palace Avenue in the historic Eastside with three rare off-street parking spaces. This home is perfectly situated for all of your Santa Fe activities.
The home opens to the light filled open-concept living/dining/kitchen with hardwood floors throughout. The living room is designed for comfortable entertaining or relaxing, and the dining room features access to an outdoor deck that allows for extended outdoor living and entertaining.
The immaculate chef’s kitchen is tastefully appointed with high-end finishes and top-of-the-line Jenn-Air appliances, and a Breville expresso maker.
The master suite features a kiva fireplace, walk-in closet, private outdoor deck access, and a luxurious en-suite bathroom complete with dual sinks, a large soaking tub, and a walk-in shower. The guest bedroom features an en-suite bathroom with a large walk-in shower, and the same level of tasteful finishes found throughout the house.
A quaint reading area with built-in bookshelves is located at the entry to the third outdoor deck space. The outdoor spaces are landscaped with fruit trees and honeysuckles, and furnished with tables and chairs.
There is off-street parking for three cars.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2100 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF) or Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ)
SAF: 15 minutes by car ABQ: 1hour by car/$25 shuttle/bullet train
Santa Fe views and views of backyard oasis
Additional Fees$30 sundries fee per exchange
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Ski Santa Fe - With a base elevation of 10,350 ft, Ski Santa Fe is the launching point for a ski experience your family will never forget.
- Santa Fe Opera -A famed opera house that features classic pieces & contemporary works in a woodsy, hilltop setting.
- Santa Fe Off the Beaten Path - Embark on this unique 3.5 hour walking food tour of Santa Fe's Railyard Arts District.
- Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe - Santa Fe's finest municipal golf course.
Places of Interest
- Santa Fe Plaza - The heart of downtown Santa Fe.
- Canyon Road - An art district in Santa Fe, with over a hundred art galleries and studios exhibiting a wide range of art.
- Taos Pueblo - The multi-storied adobe buildings have been continuously inhabited for over 1000 years.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet