The villa is situated in Alfena, a town in the Municipality of Valongo, in Oporto District.
The town was a rural village until the end of the 20th century and its only 12 minutes by car to the town of Porto (17km) and 20 minutes (22 km) to the Atlantic coast.
The 5 bedroom home is nestled in the town center, with 12.500 m2 of area, some buildings in the estate are dated from 1740. Until last century, the Villa used to be a much bigger farm.
The villa has been renovated over the years. The five rooms are spread across two separated houses. The 'Swimming Pool House', has two en-suite rooms on the first floor, with views of the swimming pool area and it's garden, and the 'Cottage House', just five meters away has three rooms, two on the first floor and one on the ground floor. This house has one full bathroom on the first floor and another, very spacious and modern full bathroom on the ground floor.
The property is ideal for large groups or more than one family,
There is wi-fi in all rooms and inside areas as well as outside in the gardens. The parking is free and there is a lot of spaces available. Children's cot's and high chairs are also available without any extra-charge.
The property offers plenty of space for relaxation, with lots of things to do.
The villa/farm has a very kind dog and two cats that live in the villa/farm and can approach the guests to be petted, but they do not go near are allowed to enter the house.
We also have have chickens, ducks, a bird house with many species of canaries right in front of the pool house entrance, two ponds with red fishes... Lemon trees, kiwi plants, fresh oranges, fresh vegetables growing in the farm field.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 32000 square feet
King, 2x Queen, King, Queen, and Queen + Twin
10 guests maximum
10 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Take a short cruise down the Douro River and under the 6 bridges of Porto aboard one of the typical “Rabelo barcos”, which in the past were used to transport Port wine.
- Visit the Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art and its magical gardens. Admission is free on Sunday morning.
Places of Interest
- Visit Cais De Gaia - Porto's postcard skyline and the birthplace of one of the world's most famous wines.
- San Francisco Church - One of Europe's most extraordinarily lavish church interiors, completely covered in gold.
- Browse through the colorful Bolhão Market and sit on a terrace in the Ribeira district, drink a Super Bock and simply enjoy the moment
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet