PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico
Casa en las Nubes
Casa en las Nubes
Come play in the clouds! The moment you enter this 6 bedroom, 10 bath luxury penthouse, you will be immediately captivated by the elegant 11,000 sq. ft. of architectural design and stunning open floor plan. If you are serious about rest and relaxation, then this is the place to be. There is a chef, bartender, and housekeeper at your beck and call.
The cozy living and den areas are tranquil settings in which to unwind and relax while you reflect on the beautiful sites of Puerto Vallarta or bask in the glow of the ocean against a beautiful sunset backdrop. Every window in the exquisitely decorated living rooms boast spectacular ocean-front views. The furniture captures the very essence of luxury living. Entertaining will be a breeze, as each living room exits to the terrace.
One of the grandest treats at Casa en las Nubes is its gourmet kitchen, which features top-of-the-line appliances, rich custom cabinetry, granite countertops, and a Master Chef to prepare scrumptious spreads of food. The property has a full-time chef, not a cook, and you decide on your meals prior to arrival and that's it. The chef has been trained by a master sushi chef and can prepare some of the most delicious gourmet meals you've ever tasted.
The spacious master bedroom suites offer high regal ceilings, floor-to-ceiling glass doors, and king furniture all decorated in rich tropical colors and textures.
Just steps away from the bedroom suites is a private, adjoining sundeck for lounging. Also to enjoy at your leisure are two incredible infinity pools with pergola lounge areas. The covered terrace has a dining area and 2 BBQ grills for outdoor meals.
Shoot a game of pool, sing karaoke, or engage in some competition with interactive gaming on our Nintendo Wii or Xbox 360 Next Generation video consoles. The penthouse does with a state-of-the-art pool table, karaoke machine, and video games to enjoy for your late night, indoor entertainment.
Other luxury entertainment amenities include secured wireless internet, 8 plasmas TVs with satellite cable and CD-DVD system, iPod dock stations in every room, and a Bose Entertainment Audio Surround Sound System. If you're keen on keeping up with your fitness while on holidays, make use of the complete fitness facility located within the building.
The pool can be heated at no extra charge upon request. This is a great place for families, the chef also knows how to entertain a child's palate! Don't spend your vacation on trying to decide where to go for breakfast, lunch or dinner, wait to be seated, then wait on the check...daily let the chef know what time you want to eat and continue to vacay until that time!
The housekeeper will wash and dry your clothes the day before your departure, so all you'll need to do when it's time to leave is place them in your luggage.
Come experience the breathtaking, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and lush scenery of surrounding jungle hillsides in beautiful, majestic Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. This penthouse has the best views in all of Puerto Vallarta and the breeze is fantastic!
Condo with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 10 baths, 11000 square feet
King, King, Queen, King, Queen, and Queen
14 guests maximum
Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR)
15 minutes by car
Front-side is ocean view, the back-side is jungle view.
Activities of Interest
- Visit a Zipline and Aerial Adventure Park for thrilling rides over rainforest canopies
- Taxi to the beautiful Malecón, the boardwalk that runs parallel to Banderas Bay. Then, take your time strolling past the unusual statues and intricate sand sculptures found there, stopping for pictures or peeking inside art galleries along the way
- Head into Old Vallarta, known as the 'Romantic zone'. Explore older local shops, traditional taco stands, and markets. The streets are narrow and cobblestoned, and there are many shops, cafes, bars, and restaurants
- Spend a day exploring the Naval Historical Museum, which offers a permanent exposition as well as temporary, rotating exhibitions
- Hike (or taxi) to the Lighthouse on Matamoros, where you'll get the very best view and photo opportunity of downtown Vallarta and most of the bay
- Stop by Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish, an important symbol of the city that dominates the skyline
- Scope out the public artwork of Manuel Lupe that can be found around the city. His mosaic mural "Fish Vendors" is displayed on the Malecón II right in front of the Naval Museum
- Other activities include swimming with dolphins, boat cruises, food tours, day spas, etc.
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens
- Puerto Vallarta Zoo
- Northern seaside town of Bucerías
- Isla Río Cuale, located almost in the heart of the city and is actually an island set upon an inlet of the Banderas Bay (Often difficult to find but well worth the visit!)
- Playa Los Muertos, a nice beach area with plenty of space and a great spot for people-watching
- Los Arcos National Marine Park, made up of 5 small natural granite islets. The ocean around them is up to 1600 ft. deep, and the sea around the island is teeming with life. A popular destination for snorkeling and scuba diving trips!
- Downtown Puerto Vallarta for sights, cultural experiences, dining, and nightlife
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo