St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, U.S.
The magical panoramic views of blue ocean that can be seen from this 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,000 sq. ft. island home will simply take your breath away! Over 20 different islands are visible from the deck of this ideally located vacation home.
The villa is built on 2 levels. It has just been completely remodeled and is fully air conditioned and screened. The living room contains a queen sofa sleeper and a large screen TV with cable and DVD Player. We have a music and movie library for your entertainment needs, but feel free to bring your favorites! An iPod player is built into the stereo.
An open floor plan living area leads out to a fully equipped kitchen and dining room, which opens to a spacious deck that features a Jacuzzi. The fully equipped kitchen is fitted with all new appliances. Please let us know ahead of time if you'd like to have the kitchen stocked with food and drinks upon your arrival or if you are interested in catering services.
Each of the 3 bedrooms treat you to a panoramic view of the islands and has its own ensuite bathroom. Upstairs are two bedrooms with king beds, and the third bedroom downstairs has a queen bed. The downstairs bedroom also has a kitchenette with a fridge so you can keep drinks cold while at the pool. Additional sleeping areas are the sleeper sofa in the great room, as well as Aero beds that can be provided for extra guests. For the little ones, a pac-n-play is available. Each of the bathrooms include a shower, and the master bathroom also has a tub and bidet.
The villa features both an upper and lower deck. The upper deck (approx. 1,400 sq. ft.) has a gas BBQ grill, Jacuzzi, and outside dining area with deck chairs. Sit in your private Jacuzzi and watch the mega yachts cruise by or stargaze at night. The lower deck (approx. 2,000) has comfortable lounge chairs, a dining area, sweeping views, and an oceanfront laser lit pool. The pool changes color at night!
The residence is located right on the water, just down from the Ritz Carlton Hotel and three public white sand beaches. Casa Azure is a 5 minute drive to shopping, restaurants, boat rentals, and ferries to other islands in the town of Red Hook.
The area's Marlin fishing in July and August is the best in the world! if you enjoy Marlin fishing, this is the place! Winter fishing includes Tuna, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi and King Fish. The scuba diving and sailing is world class. There are a number of large wrecks that are in 60 to 100 feet of water that are fun to dive. Some of these wrecks are over 300 feet long!
We can pre-stock the villa with food and drink for an additional charge
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
22 islands from the decks
Activities of Interest
- You can rent kayaks, stand up paddleboards, and Hobie Cats at the Ritz Carlton Hotel which is a 10 minute walk from Casa Azure
- Hire a captained power boat for the day and cruise the British Virgin Islands. Call See & Ski to book this bucket list experience!
- Head to the spa at the nearby Ritz Carlton for a day of blissful pampering
- Visit the Marina at Yacht Haven Grande (in Charlotte Amalie) for nice views, shops, bars, and restaurants
- Take the family to see Skytsborg Tower, a.k.a. Blackbeard's Castle
- Explore the Phantasea Tropical Botanical Garden to witness beautiful orchids and a variety of other flowers
Places of Interest
- Red Hook- town with great restaurants, bars, and shopping
- St. John
- Ritz Carlton St. Thomas
- Mahogany Run Golf Course- a challenging 18 hole course 20 minutes away
- Hans Lollik Island
- Buck Island National Wildlife Refuge- view turtles and other native wildlife, snorkel
- Fort Christian
- Coral World Ocean Park
- Secret Harbour
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo