Villa Sunset Retreat
The villa is located on the west coast of Andros, and it is only 3km from the main touristic attraction of the island; the village of Batsi. It is also a short distance from the most popular beaches. From the property you can enjoy breathtaking panoramic sea views and soothing sunsets from all year around.
The main feature of the property's exterior is the beautiful pool which overlooks the Aegean Sea. Close to the pool, there is a big shaded pergola fully protected from the 'meltemi', the strong north summer wind. Under the pergola is the dining table and nearby a stone-built BBQ, complemented with an oven and water sink. Plenty of sun loungers and various shaded chill-out areas make the outside the ideal place to rest and relax during the day or night.
The interior of the house is just as impressive. A total area of 320 square meters split in three levels, it can accommodate up to 10 guests and offers a luxurious and extremely comfortable living experience, perfect for private, calm and relaxing holidays.
The ground level features three spacious bedrooms, two colorful bathrooms, a playroom with a ping pong table that kids will love and a useful storeroom. Two extra folding beds or baby cribs can be placed in two of the bedrooms. The level has direct access to a luscious garden featuring Mediterranean trees and a plethora of indigenous plants.
The first level consists of a spacious sitting area with a fireplace, a dining area and an open plan kitchen, fully equipped with modern appliances featuring among else a dishwasher and a Nespresso Coffee machine.
On the top level there is the ensuite master bedroom.
This exceptional villa, forms a an estate of two 2000 square meters and can provide the perfect setting for a memorable Andros vacation. Families with children are especially welcome!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3500 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Twin
10 guests maximum
Athens International Airport
30 minute to the port of Rafina. From Rafina, it is a scenic 2 hour by ferry to the port of Gavrio. From there it is 11 klms or a 20 minute-drive, with direction north, to the villa.
The beautiful Mediterranean Sea
Activities of Interest
- Andros, unlike the other islands of Cyclades, is ideal for hiking due to its mountainous nature and the variety of springs that offer a unique experience
- Andros is the real Surfworld for both advanced and novice in windsurfing.
- Discover the treasures and the amazing cities which spread underwater, hidden in the crystal-clear waters of the Aegean Sea around Andros. The shipwrecks took refuge at the bottom of the island of Andros thus creating an impressive underwater marine life.
Places of Interest
- The capital of the island, Hóra is a remarkable combination of medieval, neoclassical and island style evident in its houses. Narrow streets, remarkable churches and museums, shops, cafes and restaurants play their part in the beauty of the place
- Andros has beautiful monasteries, chapels and ancient sites, most of which can be accessible through hiking paths or jeep safari.
- In the area of the beautiful villages of Messariá and Faneroméni there is a 10 century old castle. The monasteries of Zoodóchos Piyí in Batsí and of Panayia Tomarhiani in Korthi are worth visiting.
- The prehistoric settlements of Pláka, and Zagora dating to the Geometric period, and the fortified settlement of the Neolithic times (4,500-3,300 BC) with rock paintings of animals, ships and linear designs.
Wonderful house. Amazing view.
We had a wonderful time at Villa Sunset Retreat. The home is as beautiful as the pictures. Amazing sunsets. Really enjoyed exploring Andros, a beautiful but quieter Greek island than some of the more well known islands. Highly recommended!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV