Theoule Sur Mer, France
Villa Le Monges
Villa Les Monges is situated in an exclusive, private domain containing 4 villas, with panoramic views of the bay of Cannes and the picturesque village of Théoule sur Mer, one of the most sought after villages along the Cote d’Azur .
You are only a 15 minute drive from the centre of Cannes and walking distance to the calm and exclusive beaches of Théoule-sur-Mer.
Painted in the same distinctive red color for which the Estérel mountains and the houses in Théoule-sur-Mer are known for, the villa has a very Provencal style with olive green shutters inspired by some of the old olive trees on the estate.
Renovated in 2008, this fully air-conditioned villa is decorated with a mixture of styles, both contemporary and classical.
The house has a very serene feel - light breezes blow through from the terraces and the shade of the interiors contrasts with the sparkling views of the sea.
There is an eclectic set of styles with Provencal touches. Two large bedrooms each with their own bathroom, a professional kitchen, a comfortable living area with flat-screen satellite television and a fire place create a warm homely atmosphere in the winter months.
This villa offers accommodation of the highest standard, designed with impeccable taste and has a decked terrace around almost the entire property with both areas for dining and sun bathing. Next to the sunbathing area is an exclusive private outdoor spa and an outdoor shower to cool down from those warm sunny Théoule-sur-Mer days.
The old trees around the house offer many shaded areas where you can admire the views of Cannes and the entire bay.
The large estate of 5000m2 also offers beautiful views into the Esterel mountains which are directly accessible from the villa and provide beautiful scenic tours.
Villa Les Monges can accommodate either a couple looking for a romantic hideaway or upto 4 people in total looking for the ideal spot to explore this very special part of France.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Nice International Airport
25 min by car
Cannes and the wonderful Mediterranean Sea
On request and for a supplementary fee, the villa can be supplied with butlers, Michelin-class chefs and any other services you may wish for.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Enjoy high class golfing at the nearby Mandelieu Golf Club
- Enjoy Théoule's plentiful array of shops, boutiques and gourmet restaurants with a traditional market every Friday.
Places of Interest
- Visit the beautiful seaside town of Cannes with its wonderful coastal scenery and enchanting shops and restaurants. Not to mention the famous Film Festival attracting films stars every year.
- Sheltered in a small cove on the Cote d’Azur, Théoule is a peaceful, even heavenly seaside resort, which has everything needed for a luxury retreat. The village is even home to Pierre Cardin, the world-famous French designer.
- Nice old town is magic. Stroll among the historic streets stopping off in the great cafes and restaurants along the way for a fantastic Mediterranean atmosphere.
- One hour away is the beautiful and classy Monaco and the Principality of Montecarlo. Not to miss the Casino and Opera House as well as The Oceanographic Museum.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet