Elegant 5-bedroom Apartment by Luxembourg Gardens
The former home of Hollywood icon, our 240sqm floor-through apartment is on a high floor of a beautifully maintained 1900 building equipped with an elevator, overlooking an early 20th Century historical monument.
It is an Haussmaniann classic featuring high ceilings, period parquet flooring, mouldings and fireplaces.
It includes an entry hallway, spacious living and dining rooms, a library, 5 bedrooms (including 2 children's bedrooms), a state-of-the-art kitchen, 3 bathrooms (2 baths, 2 showers) and 2 loos (1 separated).
Recently renovated and filled with antiques and art, it is located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, minutes from the Panthéon, Sorbonne, Luxembourg Gardens, Notre Dame and St Germain des Prés.
Please be aware that due to the classic nature of these buildings, not many are equipped with in built air-conditioning. However, even in the warmest of spells, the thick walls keep the apartment quite cool. If necessary, we have portable air-conditioning units that can be used.
Condo with 6 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Other, and Other
6 guests maximum
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
40 minutes by taxi (or 25 minutes from Paris Orly airport
Institut Océanographique de Paris
If required we can provide our English-speaking housekeeper/cook for a supplementary fee.
Activities of Interest
- Bienvenue to the City of Light! Visit the Tour Eiffel, Notre-Dame, stroll around the Champs-Elysses, enjoy the views of from the Sacre-Coeur and experience the nightlife in Montmartre.
- Wander through the gorgeous Jardin du Luxembourg and Latin Quarter
- Admire the beautiful Panthéon, Sorbonne, Senate
Places of Interest
- Visit the enchanting Trocadero gardens offering stunning views of the Eiffel Tower dominating the capital.
- Take a boat ride on the Seine River and enjoy the unforgettable sight of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Orsay museum and much more.
- Enjoy wonderful Opera or Ballet at the famous Théâtre des Champs-Élysées.
- Sample great French cuisine at these local restaurants Les Papilles, Le Cosi, Café Rostand.
We enjoyed our time in this area, and the home is well positioned in Paris- just steps from Luxembourg Gardens and the Pantheon. It is a very large home that is very warm, with all the amenities, and truly inviting. The owners were very helpful with providing us with their insightful must do's, and things to see, and the best local restaurants and shopping in the area- restaurant next door is a must!”
Perfect location, perfect apartment.
We had a great week in Paris, the apartment is on the perfect location close to St.Michel / St.Germain blvd. easy to walk. The apartment is beautiful, comfortable, large and clean. We came with 6 persons and had pleanty of space, we enjoyed our stay in this great apt. and the beauty of Paris. I hope we can come back next year. Thanks, Sylvie. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo