Kipos Beach Villa
The island of Paxos bursts with sunshine, crystal clear waters and olive groves.
Kipos Beach Villa has one of the best locations in Paxos. The house is above Kipos's olive-field beach and is only a few steps from the shore. Perfect for a revitalizing morning swim and a peaceful sunset dip!
The villa has a wonderful terrace overlooking the swimming-pool and has scenic views down to Kipos. Just the perfect spot to relax day and night contemplating the deep blue sea.
Kipos Beach Villa offers the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living with an open-plan kitchen next to a very comfortable sitting and dining area which features large French doors opening onto a covered terrace.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has a utility room.
The master bedroom is particularly beautiful with a sitting-room on one side, a dressing room with a single bed and a bathroom with a bath and shower. The French windows lead onto the outside seating area.
The rest of the bedrooms are impeccably designed and each has its own character and essence.
The outdoor area features an infinity pool with Roman steps and a built-in seat and a poolside shaded dining and sitting area surrounded by gardens and a Cypress forest.
No doubt you will be spending most of your time outside and this is where you naturally find yourselves
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Twin, and Twin
12 guests maximum
Corfu International Airport - CFU
One hour by hydrofoil or private sea taxi
Stunning views of the sea and Kipos Beach below.
Activities of Interest
- Sailing, hiking, kayaking, snorkelling, diving or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy on this beautiful island.
- Hire a boat and travel between beaches and islands and enjoy the white sand paradise.
- The towns around feature lovely tavernas and bars on and by the beach which are perfect for al-fresco meals and drinks.
Places of Interest
- Kipos beach is one of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Paxos island The beach is pebbled and edged with olive groves. Its beautiful turquoise waters are stunning. Mamari beach is the next beach along the coast and just 5 minutes away on foot.
- Loggos is a charming and unspoiled fishing town and is a 5 minute drive or a 15 minute stroll away. It's perfect for some grocery and gift shopping and has a few little tavernas and bars to enjoy.
- Hire a yacht and visit the stunning island of Anti Paxos. Swim in the deep the blue sea and explore its caves along the coastline.
Sadly our flights were cancelled by the airline before our stay so we could not make it to Kippos Villa. My brother and family and our other friends were travelling from England so they were able to make it. On their behalf I can say that they were completely wowed by the location and the stunning villa. I believe there may have been a small tear in the eye on arrival at how beautiful everything was. They loved the island of Paxos and the consensus was that it was their best holiday ever. The only thing missing was that they did not arrive by helicopter. Many thanks to the hosts for sharing this glorious location.”
Wonderful Villa overlooking the beach
We had a wonderful time at the Kipos Beach Villa. The pictures honestly do not do it justice. Beautifully decorated and a nice 1 mile walk into the quaint village of Loggos. Kristie Hensley”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- iPod Dock Stereo