Tortola, Virgin Islands, British
5 NIGHT STAY Yacht - NiKA
*Please note the weeks of March 5th and March 18th are 4 night stays*
Check in 3/18 Check Out 3/22 9 keys
Check in 3/5 Check Out 3/9 9 keys
NiKA is a Fairlane 58 with 5 cabins and one of the largest fly-bridge decks around. She has stunning lines, an enormous salon, large galley, and ample room to comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests (one of the cabins will be used as a crew cabin for captain/chef).
(Owner is flexible on day-to-day accommodations). The reservation can be for anywhere from 5-10 days (keys to be pro-rated) and does not need to run Saturday to Saturday. Exact dates will be confirmed after the initial booking request through the charter management company.
Take in all of the beauty of the British Virgin Islands in this sleek Italian Azumit Yacht! You can take her with a full crew of chef and captain, or captain only.
YACHT CHARTER OPTIONS:
One of the best ways to explore all the islands of the BVI have to offer is on a yacht charter. Yacht charters options are captained, crewed (includes captain and chef), or bareboat charters.
While cruising around the BVI, there is no set itinerary of any kind – where and when you go is completely up to you. You can choose to cruise to as many of the popular islands; Norman, Peter, Cooper, Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke as time will allow, or you can spend most of your time in only one or two places – since you are the captain on your bareboat charter you can do whatever you prefer. We do recommend that first time guests be sure to check out a few of the islands top spots including; The Baths, The Indians, The Willy-T, Cooper Island Beach Club, Wreck of the Rhone, Bitter End Yacht Club & Soggy Dollar Bar, Peter Island Resort – just to name a few!
If you would love to experience all the beauty and fun of the BVI without any of the work, a luxury crewed charter offers the best of both worlds. Crewed charters allow you to travel around the islands of the BVI while experiencing the ultimate level of service and style. On a crewed yacht, a captain will be on board to command the yacht and help plan an itinerary personalized to your activities and travel style. A gourmet chef will prepare three meals a day for you on board that are all tailored around your tastes and preferences.
The Fly-Bridge deck is one of the main features of the yacht. It has large seating area as well as sun deck in front of the help station.
One level down you will find a very large salon with a dining table in front, with a couple of captain chairs in front of the downstairs helm.
The stairs below leader to three suites. A Large VIP cabin forward with en-suite bathroom and a large shower. Another cabin to port with full size bed and writing desk, which has direct access to the bathroom with a full size shower. To starboard, another cabin with two full beds that can also be converted to a queen upon request with the addition of a mattress insert.
The galley, off the main salon, has stairs that lead to a cozy cabin with a full size bed that can accommodate two more guests.
The crew cabin - aft will be occupied by Captain and if fully crewed, also the chef.
There is an additional shower on the transom of the boat, next to the swim platform, which is very convenient for a quick rinse after swimming.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Terrence B. Lettsome Airport (EIS), Beef Island, Tortola, or St. Thomas
Either BVI, Tortolla, or USVI St. Thomas, transfer by ferry 45 min.
From this yacht, you'll have gorgeous close-up views of the ocean and British Virgin Islands no matter where you are!
Additional FeesREQUIRED ADDITIONAL FEES:
- A Captain must be hired at $200/day + gratuity. The captain occupies the crew cabin aft and does not take away form the 6 guest max occupancy.
- $1,250 will be payable via PayPal to cover cost from Virgin Motor Yachts for post-charter yacht cleaning, linen service, and post-charter service of generator and engine check as a flat fee.
- As with any yacht charter, actual fuel used will be charged.
ADDITIONAL BVI GOVERNMENT FEES/TAXES IMPOSED FOR EACH CHARTER:
- VISAR (search and rescue): $5/person per charter
- National Parks preservation weekly: $25 2-4 people charter, $35 6 persons charter,
- BVI waters Cruising Permits: $2/person/day
- Mooring fees / dockage during charter. Majority moorings are $25-$35 per night for the yacht.
- Charter Insurance: between zero and $50/day depending on deductible selected by the charterer. Only applicable for "bare-boat" charter.
THIRDHOME members also have an option to take the yacht fully crewed, with addition of a chef. This is an additional $175/day + gratuity.
Activities of Interest
- Rum tasting at Callwood Distillery in Tortola
- Explore and snorkel Norman Island Caves or Treasure Point Caves
- Go for a hike on Sage Mountain
- Check out the amazing dive site of RMS Rhone (on Salt Island)
- Walk the Biras Creek Trail for outstanding photo opportunities (in Virgin Gorda)
- Visit Aragon's Studio in Tortola to discover special handicrafts and island art
Places of Interest
- The Baths (Virgin Gorda)
- White Bay (Jost Van Dyke)
- Devil's Bay (Virgin Gorda)
- Smuggler's Cove (Tortola)
- Cow Wreck Beach (Anegada)
- Rhone National Marine Park
- Josiah's Bay (Tortola)
- Nanny Cay (Tortola)
Fabulous family getaway!
We spent four nights aboard NiKA during a family getaway in March and had an incredible time exploring the British Virgin Islands. The team at Virgin Motor Yachts that we worked with was wonderful, very responsive, and incredibly helpful with all of our requests and questions. The yacht is based in Tortola but they were kind enough to collect us from Jost Van Dyke as we spent a couple of nights there on the front end of our trip. The captain that we were assigned was incredibly knowledgable and friendly - we couldn't have asked for anyone better. We had an idea of our proposed itinerary when we went in, but he helped us with making adjustments as we went, and also took us to prime snorkeling spots that we would have never known about on our own. The yacht itself is gorgeous with incredibly comfortable sleeping arrangements, and a great top deck for sunset cocktails and late-night chats. Wonderful experience overall!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo