Tahoe Vista, California
Lake Tahoe Living, Tonopalo – 4 Bedroom Residence
Lake Tahoe Living, Tonopalo – 4 Bedroom Residence
Tonopalo is the perfect location for your next adventure. Set amidst the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is the largest alpine lake in North America. At Tonopalo, you will experience the legendary Tahoe lifestyle including world-class skiing, championship golf, mountain biking, water sports and year-round fishing.
This 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath home is the best home in the revered Tonopalo Resort - a private haven bringing together both simplicity and the ultimate comfort. At 3000 square feet, this residence encompasses an extensive living and dining area, spectacular fireplace, double master bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, and outdoor patio and/or deck. You will be amazed by the magnificent panoramic views of Lake Tahoe!
The back door and master bedroom open directly onto beach! With 3 additional bedrooms and four and 1/2 baths you will have an abundance of space on your trip. There is a sofa bed in the living room, allowing this house to comfortably sleep 10.
Your luxurious vacation is located on a private 270-foot stretch of white sand beaches. The intimate lakefront community of Tonopalo is truly situated in an irreplaceable location with easy access to all of the Tonopalo waterfront amenties. Whether you are staying at the Tonoaplo resort, or venturing out to the nearby North Lake Tahoe/Truckee region – you can expect unparalleled service from the friendly Tonopalo Staff.
Also available to 3RD HOME members are the services of the on site concierge. If you need dinner reservations, boat reservations, golf tee times, transportation around town or to/from the airport, you can contact the Tonopalo concierge and they will arrange it all for you.
Notes from your Concierge at Tonopalo:
- Please respect a firm check in/check out schedule:
Check in: After 4:00pm
Check out: By 10am
- No Pets. Guests arriving with pets will not be permitted to check in.
- Upon request, Tonopalo staff will convert the twin beds in the twin room into a king bed.
- Tonopalo offers grocery service. After reservation is confirmed, contact Tonopalo Concierge to fulfill your order in advance using your credit card.
The Lake Tahoe area is considered by many to be the playground of the Pacific West. No matter the season you wish to visit, there is always adventure to be had! During the winter, you will enjoy outdoor activities like alpine skiing, snowboarding and tubing. During the summer, enjoy the beach, hiking, fishing and boating. All year round, fine dining and lavish spas await you.
With these year-round attractions set amidst some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, it’s no wonder Lake Tahoe is considered such a haven for relaxation and recreation. Tonopalo Resort awaits you.
About Lake Tahoe:
Lake Tahoe is located 200 miles northeast of San Francisco, CA and 58 miles southwest of Reno, NV in the Sierra Mountain Range.
Snowfall: At lake level, annual snowfall averages 125 inches. At alpine skiing elevations, the snowfall averages 300 to 500 inches each year.
Skiing: Skiers can hit the slopes on one of the 182 ski trails in the midst of more than 8,800 total ski resort acres. Lake Tahoe's boasts a vertical drop at 3,600 feet.
*NOTE: Interior decor and layout of this 4 bedroom will vary from Tonopalo credited photos herein. The photos included are representative of Tonopalo and not the actual unit.
Property Details THIRDHOME Affiliate|7 Properties
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3022 square feet
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport
About an hour by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Thomas Brothers Motorsports and Full Throttle Tahoe provide jet-skis and water-skiing.
- Skiing/Snowboarding: Northstar, Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley are just 8, 12 and 15 miles away respectively.
- Snowmobiling: Lake Tahoe Snow Mobile Tours and Full-Throttle Snowmobile Rentals are both close by. Trips can be organized though the onsite concierge.
- Lake Tahoe golf courses are known for their beauty - nestled in the majestic splendor of the Tahoe National Forest. There are 7 local courses to choose from including Edgewood Tahoe, Old Greenwood and Ponderosa.
- A balloon ride with Lake Tahoe Balloons offers a breath-taking view of Lake Tahoe from 10,000 feet above sea level and is one of the few ways to see the lake in its entirety.
Places of Interest
- The Soule Domain, Bacchi’s Inn and River Grill are some of the great restaurants in the area. Contact your concierge for reservations.
- Truckee is great for shopping. There are plenty of book and clothing stores as well as gift shops. The Village at Squaw valley is well worth a visit on this front too.
- The Lighthouse and Cal Neva spas are not far either for a relaxing massage or steam after a long day on the mountains.
Wonderful property and a wonderful little town in a beautiful setting. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend Tonopalo for anyone who wanted to spend time in Tahoe. ”
What a beautiful place right on the water in Tahoe. A great family stay!”
From start to finish, 3rd Home and Christmas at Tonopalo was first class! 3rd Home received a request for our home in San Diego and I let them know if they could find a location at a ski area in the Western U.S., that we would go for it. They found us Tonopalo and it was all if not more than expected. Located close to many of the Tahoe ski areas, it was a great location for our skiers. The responsive staff took great care of all of our requests, including arranging a Christmas tree and the clean up for us! The residence is beautiful, roomy, well appointed with two master suites on the ground level and 2 bedrooms on the 2nd floor. The masters had radiant heating in the marble floored bathrooms and steam showers we loved after skiing. Located right on the lake with the backdoor/deck just 40 feet from the water with the backdrop of the Tahoe mountains. The sunrises and sunsets were stunning. It was a great experience and we will definitely be back! Thank you 3rd Home and Tonopalo!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo