Rio Mar Resort, Puerto Rico
Ocean Sixteen - Rio Mar Resort
Ocean Sixteen at the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Resort is a new ocean-front three-bedroom condominium that directly overlooks the signature 16th hole of the Fazio Ocean Course at Rio Mar Country Club.
The residence features three bedrooms, a master bath with private water-closet, spacious showers with built in marble benches and double granite sinks, a state-of-the art kitchen featuring top-end appliances and two parking spaces.
Located in an enchanted tropical getaway with a perfect climate in every season, this property sits among unspoiled natural wonders and famous historical sites. It is perfectly situated on the northeastern coast of Puerto Rico, close to the island's El Yunque National Forest in the west and Puerto Rico's Famous Luquillo Beach to the south.
The Resort is equipped with a beautiful infinity pool, cabanas, an owner's lounge with pool table, an exercise room and two barbecue areas, two golf courses and a stunning beach overlooking the azure Caribbean.
The recently renovated Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Resort and Spa is located next door, and has a 13 court tennis complex, casino, a fabulous Spa and fitness center and variety of shopping options!
All in all, a great spot to enjoy the best of what Puerto Rico has to offer.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2400 square feet
King, Queen, and Twin
6 guests maximum
José Aponte de la Torre Airport
35 minutes by car
Overlooking the signature 16th hole of the Fazio Ocean Course, with the beach and ocean directly across the fairway. Front of condo has views of the El Yunque rainforest.
Activities of Interest
- Puerto Rico Zip Line Canopy. Thrilling and breathtaking equal parts, zip-lining in Puerto Rico is something you’ll never forget.
- Eco Tours of El Yunque Rain Forest - A Puerto Rican treasure and the only subtropical rainforest in the U.S. National Forest System.
- Bioluminescent Bay. Witness the otherworldly beauty of billions of glowing blue creatures in the waters off our coast, with year-round kayaking tours.
- The Rainforest on Horseback or ATV Experience. Take in the breathtaking ocean scenery and lush tropical rainforest upon a majestic horse, or take your exploration to the next level with ATV rentals and tours.
- Two Championship Golf Courses - the Fazio Ocean Course and Greg Norman River Course.
- Deep-sea fishing - Fajardo marina is 30 min away, with many charter fishing boats available.
Places of Interest
- Old & New San Juan' historic shopping district. Originally settled by the Spanish in the early 1500s, the historic centre of Puerto Rico’s capital city is full of preserved colonial sites.
- Colonial Ponce City. Affectionately known as Puerto Rico’s "Second City," Ponce is also known for its unique architecture, mansions, and plantations.
Our family had a lovely time at Ocean's 16. Beautiful spacious condo. Greg and Joanna provided us with a wealth of info on area activities and great restaurant recommendations. Very convenient having the Wyndham next door. Great golf too! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility