Sa Pobla - Mallorca, Spain
Four Bedroom Villa in Tranquil Community
Mallorca is a beautiful island full of culture, scenic landscapes, stunning beaches and sunshine all year around. Hit the road and explore this beautiful part of the world during your stay at this peaceful house.
This lovely villa is located in a tranquil community ten minutes away from Pollensa, a typical Mallorcan town.
The house is comprised of a large open-plan kitchen, dining and sitting-room area with a great wood-burning stove as a focal point. The kitchen features a large island and is fully equipped. This area also contains a large library of books for guests' pleasure.
There are four bedrooms, three of them have access to the terrace and the swimming-pool. The fourth bedroom is on the top floor and has beautiful views towards the Tramuntana mountains.
There are four bathrooms in the villa, three of them en-suite.
The two sets of French doors lead out onto the sun terrace which is perfect for al-fresco meals and chilling out.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1000 square feet
King, Twin, Twin, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Palma de Mallorca Airport - PMI
30 minutes by car
Peaceful community and garden.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Some of the best beaches of the area, are only 15 minutes away from the house such as Alcudia. The beach and water-sports offer is immense. From relaxing on a unspoiled beach to snorkeling, sailing, kayaking and many more!
- Mallorca island has a wide golf offer and some of the courses are only a few minutes from the house such as Club the Golf Alcanada or Golf Pollensa.
- Restaurants and cafes in the island offer local and typical food from the area as well as modern and international cuisines.
Places of Interest
- Pollensa is an authentic Mallorcan village (20 minutes away). This popular destination among tourists has known how to keep it real character. Wander around its streets, enjoy a coffee at the Plaza Major and buy local products at its Sunday market.
- Discover some of the best beaches in Mallorca such as Alcanada Beach and Alcudia Beach in Alcudia, Cal Boquer Beach in North Mallorca, Cala d'Or, Cala d'en Borgit Beach or cala Deia Beach among others.
- Palma, the capital of the island, is only 40 minutes away. A beautiful city to stroll around under the lime trees and contemplate its wonderful architecture, visit its museums, savor the gastronomy of the area and go shopping. Perfect for a day trip!
- Tramuntana Mountains are very popular among hikers and cyclists. Costal walks such as the Cap de Formentor are a must!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Covered Parking
- Handicap Accessible
- Outdoor Pool