Abershoch, United Kingdom
This is a beautifully renovated detached Edwardian villa situated in an idyllic setting just yards from Abersoch beach.
Approached via a private lane and surrounded by spacious landscaped grounds, Trigfa occupies a premier position in Abersoch village and enjoys stunning views across Abersoch golf course to Cardigan Bay.
Trigfa provides an oasis of peace and tranquility and yet is within easy walking distances of the shop, bars and restaurants of the village. The property is approached via a curved driveway and sits in a plot of around 3/4 acre including formal gardens, a meadow, lawns and 3 generous patios. A gated footpath from the garden leads to Abersoch Beach.
The property has recently been re-built and is furnished throughout to an extremely high standard. It is a lovely light sunny house with large airy rooms, oak floors throughout and under floor heating.
Double French doors lead from the front patio into the large dining hallway. The ground floor also contains a formal lounge with double doors onto the rear patio, beautifully fitted kitchen with breakfast area. Upstairs there is a second living rooms with tri-fold doors opening onto a sun balcony, a bar area and study.
The house has 5 bedrooms in total, two of which are contained in a suite on the lower ground floor which is ideal for a family wanting their own space. Bathrooms and kitchen are of an exceptionally high specification. Furnishings are a charming blend of antique pieces mixing harmoniously with a contemporary sea-side scheme.
Trigfa is equipped with wireless internet, Sky TV and table tennis.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, Queen, Full, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Stunning views across Abersoch golf course to Cardigan Bay.
Activities of Interest
- This area is the perfect spot for watersports enthusiasts - everything from surfing, sailing, motorboats and yachts through to jet-skis and water skiing.
- Visit the mystical Bardsey Island which has long been a place of pilgrimage. Boat trips are available to view the seals and the local wildlife and to explore St. Tudwall's Islands and its great fishing tradition.
Places of Interest
- Visit the Llyn Peninsula, an area of outstanding natural beauty in North Wales enjoying wonderful views of Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond.
- Enjoy the beautiful Abersoch's Blue Flag beach, with its fine sand and shallow water,
- Portmeirion Village and Gardens - classic Italian village and gardens designed by Clough Williams-Ellis, used as setting for "The Prisoner"
- Immerse yourself in the unpoilt Snowdonia National Park, home to the highest mountain in Wales with its own mountain railway.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet