Park City, Utah
Once an ancient kingdom in the foothills of Hindu Kush, "Gandhara" is now a stunning ski chalet in the Wasatch Mountains.
Designed by renowned architect, Michael Upwall, the 11,000 square-foot home sits seamlessly on the slopes of the Deer Valley Resort in the gated community of Deer Crest.
Filled with whimsical paintings, including works by Banksy and Yue Minun, Gandhara maintains a distinct, colorful personality.
This 6-bedroom home features a stadium-seat theater, pool table, indoor bar, private salt-water hot tub, fitness suite, elevator and inviting outdoor fire pit, perfect for après ski.
Gandhara villa offers daily housekeeping for an additional fee.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 9 baths, 11000 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, and Other
16 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport
30 minutes by car
Stunning mountain views.
Additional FeesFees may apply for:
- Luggage shipment and delivery.
- Grocery delivery
- Childcare and baby services
- Lift tickets
- Personalized services
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Skiing and snowboarding on the Greatest Snow on Earth!
- Other winter activities include snowmobiling, cross country skiing, tubing, sleigh rides and ice skating
- When snow melts, Deer Valley is perfect for biking, horseback riding, fly fishing, summer camps, outdoor concerts, rafting and golf
- A shopper's paradise, Park City offers everything from handmade furniture, books and sportswear to art collectibles and Western antiques.
- Walking distance to the St. Regis hotel and its restaurants, bars and spa.
Places of Interest
- Skiing and boarding - 3 world-class ski resorts right in our backyard: Deer Valley, Park City Mountain, Canyons and more.
- The Utah Olympic Park provides fun and excitement for the entire family with activities such us bobsled rides, zip lines, freestyle ski snow and more.
- For families, Soldier Hollow offers the longest tubing lanes in Utah. The hills offers 1,200 foot sliding lanes for a day of sunshine or a night under the lights.
- Jordanelle reservoir, two recreation locations which offer a wide range of leisure activities.
Works Can't Describe....
I can't begin to describe how much better our ski vacation in Deer Valley was because of our amazing accomadation at Gandhara! This property is breathtaking! It starts from the moment you walk in the door with mountain and water views! We were sure to take advantage of all that it had to offer from the outdoor fire pit after a long day of skiing, to the gourmet chef style kitchen to prepare our dinners, to billiards and movies in the huge theater room! Not to mention the massage chairs in the master bedrooms, to the spa bathroom with steam and sauna after a good workout in the fitness room. I think everyone's favorite part of the house was the huge locker room for storing skis and the ability to drop your skis in the snow and be on your way for a day of amazing skiing. We could not have been happier or felt more spoiled to experience this home. The owners were friendly and helpful and for that we are extremely appreciative. This was a lifetime memory for sure!”
We could not have asked for a better home for our ski vacation. The views from the home are just breathtaking, probably one of the best you could have in Park City. The spacious home gave everyone ample space to relax and enjoy their time. I absolutely loved my time here and would love to come back! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo