Las Vegas, Nevada
This Las Vegas property is sure to accommodate all of your entertaining needs.
The Master Suite of Royal Flush is 1,000 square feet is complete with two private balconies, a fireplace, King bed. In addition, guests will enjoy his and her sinks, water closets, shower with dual shower heads, a jacuzzi tub.
If an escape is desired, a private office with wireless internet is a feature of the home. Royal Flush boasts four guest suites each with queen beds and two guest suites with double beds.
The living room is a wonderful atmosphere to gather, with a fireplace and poker table. The library is wireless Internet capable, near the living room.
Dinner can be served in the formal dining room that seats eight. A chef's kitchen with Calphalon pots and pans will help the cooking process, and the kitchen is equipped to feed up to 16 people.
For breakfast, head over to the nook, which seats eight. After eating, wander over to the great room, with a TV and three leather couches.
If the seats are taken, enjoy the bonus room with big screen TV with HDTV and three sofa's.
Outside, the pool allows one to soak up the clear desert air and enjoy the atmosphere with a 60 ft Lap pool with a jacuzzi, BBQ grill, and drink fridge.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
7 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6050 square feet
Full, Queen, Queen, Full, Queen, King, and Full
14 guests maximum
McCarran International Airport
15 minutes by car
Outside courtyard with unique pool and relaxation area.
Activities of Interest
- Stressed? Las Vegas spas offer world-class relaxation. Treat yourself to one of the spas in Las Vegas during your upcoming vacation.
- Vegas also offers dinner and show packages such as The Blue Man Group, BB King's Classic Soul DInner and Show, and Beatles LOVE Cirque du Soleil
- Las Vegas Golf Courses include Aliante Golf Club, Painted Desert Golf Club, Bali Hai Golf Club & many more.
Places of Interest
- Las Vegas offers many famous shows including Donny and Marie at the Flamingo, The Lion King, David Copperfeild, and Cirque du Soleil
- Las Vegas has many famous night clubs such as The Bank at the Bellagio, ghostbar at The Palms, and Tao at the Venetian.
- Las Vegas has plenty of Museums to choose from including, Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, Ethel M. Chocolate Factory, and Las Vegas Natural History Museum.
Royal Flush stay
After arriving to a nice welcome ( croissants, drinks, muffins and juice ), we had a look around the property and was very impressed. Royal Flush is a very large spacious property which was both clean and well presented. The swimming pool and hot tub also offered a nice distraction and somewhere pleasant to sit. The BBQ area was also excellent. It is roughly about 15 minutes drive from the main Las Vegas strip and roughly 10 minutes from the local outlet centre and restaurants, so a car is needed. The electronic gates provided security. If I had anything to moan about then it would have been nice to have decent garden furniture and also access to Wifi. All in all I thought Royal Flush was very good and would recommend it. The whole party enjoyed their stay. Thanks ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet