San San, Port Antonio, Jamaica
Sanwood was designed by renowned British architect Anthony Wade in the late 1960s and is distinguished by a contemporary nautical theme. Included with the three guest rooms (SW1-3), are two upper deck verandas, outdoor swimming pool, and media lounge, all of which provide a stylish, next-level living environment.
The main room, doubling as a media lounge, and featuring an audio/visual library and a private photographic and pop art collection from the likes of Geejam aficionados Banksy and Juergen Teller amongst others, is a place to work, play or recharge in the company of like-minded globalistas.
While blending all the creature comforts of home, it’s very much a portal into authentic Jamaican culture. Nestled in the heart of the bush, this property is a high end self-contained three-bedroom villa. Also included on property are a state-of-the-art Recording Studio, Gym and Bushbar restaurant/bar, forming an exclusive universe within the natural beauty of the grounds.
The accommodation does have a kitchen, however, guests can dine at the famous Bushbar within the hotel grounds.
Nominated by the Jamaican press as one of the “top ten most fascinating places to hang out,” the Bushbar follows the overall Geejam mantra of a grassroots approach to relaxation, restoration and reinvention. Achieving a stylish equilibrium between ultra modern technology and the intrinsic grace of the natural island landscape makes this the signature trademark of Geejam hotel in Jamaica.
Located on six acres of lush San San Estate, the property extends from the foothills of the John Crow and Blue Mountain chains to the Caribbean waterfront, thereby connecting a palette of greens to vibrant hues of blue and turquoise.
***In-House Chef: Daily Rate US $120+10% p.d.***
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
3 hrs drive
View of the ocean
Activities of Interest
- Kayaking, Paddle Board & Snorkeling
Places of Interest
- Winnifred beach, street dance, Errol Flynn Marina.
- Rafting down the Rio Grande is another option, and a popular favorite - complimented by a home-cooked on-site river lunch of local fare, bringing you so close to nature you can almost taste the landscape.
- Try any one of the neighboring white sand beaches of Frenchman's Cove, Blue Lagoon, San San Beach, Winnifred Beach, Boston Bay or Long Bay where you can swim, snorkel, kayak or embark on a fishing outing with an experienced crew.
- A ten-minute drive west will find you in the historic town of Port Antonio, the capital town of the parish of Portland, located on the northeast coast of Jamaica and shrouded by the Blue Mountains.
- Within immediate proximity is Frenchman’s Cove -- voted by Conde Nast as one of the world’s top five beaches.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo