Freetown, Antigua And Barbuda
Everyone has a clear picture in their minds of a Caribbean holiday, with a hot sun shining on white sandy beaches fringed with palm trees beside a warm blue sea, but you will have a home there to which you can return again and again if you wish.
The Villa has a commanding view over the Bay, within the most fabulous setting and envious views. The property itself has very high standards of finish, particularly the wooden doors, glass balustrades and marble floors throughout. There is a lovely deck area to relax on with great views – to watch the yachts moored out by Bird Island. It also has the added advantage of excellent WiFi connectivity and cellphone coverage.
Nonsuch Bay is on the east (Atlantic) side of the island which brings some distinct advantages. There is a fairly constant breeze from the Trade Winds which keeps the temperature down on the hottest days; it also reduces the presence of mosquitoes and other insects. The wind makes the conditions ideal for sailing and kite-surfing with instruction available; for those who want to water ski/ jet ski, or toast themselves without a breeze, the limpid waters of the Caribbean on the other side of the island are just a 45 minute drive away.
If the wind is too strong for some to lie by the infinity pool at the house, there are two other large pools in garden settings in the centre of the resort, no more than 3 minutes walk away, plus a private beach with sun beds and plenty of shade under the beautiful swaying palm trees.
This villa has recently been refurbished to a extremely high standard and is already being enjoyed by very happy visitors.
PLEASE NOTE there will be a weekly one-off mandatory service charge covering for Meet and greet and housekeeping services applied as follows:
$315 (non peak weeks)
$630 (peak weeks)
$1260 (holiday weeks)
Approximate prices, dependant on exchange rates.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3900 square feet
King, King, 2x Queen, and Full
10 guests maximum
V. C. Bird International Airport - ANU
35 Minutes by Car
Panoramic sea views across Nonsuch Bay
Activities of Interest
- Sailing, kitesurfing & Water-skiing
- Museums, tours and lots of Pirating History!
- Fantastic local Caribbean Cuisine and run cocktails
Places of Interest
- Stingray City - Your Stingray City Antigua Snorkel Adventure will be the highlight of your holiday, and an experience that will live with you forever. The Southern Rays are without doubt The Brightest Rays in the Caribbean, very friendly and gentle.
- Nelson's Dockyard - An incredible place to visit, with so much history, very picturesque with pubs, gift shops and a great museum. Well worth half a day trip
- Half Moon Bay - Catch some rays while watching the surf at this beautiful pink sand beach.
- Galleon Beach - Fantastic Beach, little wind and amazing snorkelling.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo