Barcelona is the capital city of Catalonia, a major seaport on the Mediterranean coast and, in the opinion of many, the most vibrant city in Europe today. The apartment is in a superb location, close to the best shops and restaurants, yet less than a 30 minute stroll to the beach.
This centrally-located apartment comprises 2207 sq.ft. and is located on the third floor of a grand apartment block.
It comprises of two double bedrooms, both en-suite, and a further childrens' bunk bedroom, a large living room, dining room and a sitting/TV room, all with high ceilings. There is also a guest WC and fully fitted kitchen and a study area with PC and high speed internet and WIFI. It is fully air-conditioned and centrally heated.
This beautiful apartment has been completely renovated. Your concierge will advise you on sights and activities and will be happy to book these for you.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a mandatory service charge of $260 per visit for Meet and Greet and maid service.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2207 square feet
King, Twin, and Bunk
5 guests maximum
El Prat - Barcelona Airport
20-30 minutes by car
The vibrant streets of Barcelona.
Activities of Interest
- Treat your senses with a concert at the Gran Teatre del Liceu, at the elegant L'Auditori or at the Palau de la Música Catalana famous for its Modernist architecture too.
- Montjuïc is perfect to go hiking and contemplate the views of the city.
- Enjoy a glass of wine and tasty tapas in a bar terrace. Go shopping in the lively neighborhood of Gràcia.
- Swim in the Mediterranean Sea!
Places of Interest
- Gaudí's city: Stroll around the streets and admire Gaudí's Modernist architecture visiting the Sagrada Familia, the Park Güell, the Pedrera, the Baltó House and many more.
- Visit the Fundació Joan Miró, one of the biggest museums in the world, and admire its large collection of the Surrealist painter.
- Discover Barcelona's history strolling through El Gòtic neighborhood, La Rambla and the Medieval streets which lead to the old Town. Admire the architecture in St. Jaume square and the Renaissance building of La Generalitat.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo