Vienna Opera Apartment
Vienna is not just a city of monuments. It is a city which is alive with music and opera and dance; it is a city of traditional coffee-houses, offering mouthwatering cakes and chocolates, and wine taverns featuring wines from the Wachau Valley along the Danube River. A stay in your home in Vienna can easily be combined with a visit to your home in Prague, only a short train journey away.
This elegant and spacious apartment is on the first (noble) floor of a historical mansionblock situated on a quiet street in a former palace adjacent to the Vienna Opera, the residence is surrounded by charming shops and quaint bakeries in a central location near the famous shopping street of Mariahilferstrasse.
The apartment comprises of two double en-suite bedrooms, a large living room with historical wooden detailing and a separate sitting/TV room along with a kitchen/dining room, all with high ceilings and antique plaster mouldings. Also within its 2110 sq.ft. space, there is a guest WC and a large entrance hall.
The property has been completely renovated. Your concierge will advise you on sights and activities and will be happy to book these for you.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a mandatory service charge of $260 per visit for Meet and Greet and maid service.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2110 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Vienna International Airport - 30 minutes by car
Closest underground station is Siebensterngasse/Kirchengasse - 3 minutes walk
The beautiful city of Vienna
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Gerstner Shop - The shop "K. u. K. Hoflieferanten" offers delicacies from the Gerstner chocolatier as well as sparkling delights from the Schlumberger Sparkling Wine Cellers
- Take the Twin City Liner from Vienna to Bratislava. It only takes 75 minutes and it a beautiful trip down the Danube
- The virtuoso Vienna State Ballet dances in the Vienna State Opera and Volksoper. The highlights of the 2014/15 season include "Josephslegende" and "Giselle Rouge".
Places of Interest
- Prater - An amusement park for many, place of nostalgic dreams for some, oasis of greenery for almost everyone – and the location of the Giant Ferris Wheel, one of Vienna’s most famous symbols.
- St. Stephen's Cathedral is the symbol of Vienna. Construction commenced in the 12th century. Today, it is one of the most important Gothic structures in Austria.
- Walk in the footsteps of the Habsburgs, visit the splendid baroque Schönbrunn and Belvedere Palaces, or stroll along the magnificent Ring Boulevard and take a look at the heart of the former vast Habsburg empire, the Imperial Palace
The Rocksure apartment in Vienna is simply outstanding and we would highly recommend it to other 3rd Home members. The location is perfect, enabling us to explore much of this beautiful city on foot. The decor and furnishings are of an exceptionally high standard, complemented by wonderful artwork. The two bedrooms are very equal making it a good base for two couples. We would love to be able to return in the future.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo