South Laguna Beach, California
Gorgeous luxury condo in the Vista Building of the Elegant Laguna Lido Condominium Complex with Panoramic Ocean Views!
Gorgeous Materials and Masterful Workmanship Throughout this 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. Beautiful Bamboo Floors, Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen With Top of the Line Appliances. Comfortable King Size Bed in the Master Bedroom. The second bedroom has built-in office area and queen size Murphy Bed. A washer and dryer are available in the building (not in unit.)
A Wall of Sliding Glass Doors Opens to a Private Deck with a Double Chase Lounge, Table with Seating for Four and a BBQ.
Take the Elevator to the Sand of private Tortuava Beach. This Condo is beautifully furnished with designer furniture. It comes with a private garage and guest parking spot in the exclusive parking lot!
Laguna Lido offers a State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center, a gorgeous, heated saline Pool, Game Room, Steam Room, Guest Shower Room and easy access to Laguna’s best beaches.
No cost community tram service is available to enjoy the city! Trams run daily in the summer months and weekends in the winter months.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1056 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport. Santa Ana
30 min. by car
Panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean, looking toward Catalina.
Activities of Interest
- One-of-a-Kind Shops and Galleries - Laguna Beach is home to more than 100 galleries and one-of-a-kind shops.
- Kids' Art Studio - Kids' Art Studio is a hands-on art-making program offered by Laguna Art Museum.
- Certified Farmers' Market - Every Saturday morning from 8:00am-12noon, local farmers and purveyors set up shop downtown to sell their fresh goods at the Farmers' Market.
- Play Volleyball & Basketball at Main Beach - Main Beach Park is located in the heart of downtown. Two half-court basketball courts and sand volleyball courts are available to the public.
- Boating, Kayaking, water skiing, Dana Point.
Places of Interest
- Explore California's Oldest Museum - The Laguna Art Museum focuses on the cultural heritage of California and the unique history of Laguna Beach.
- Festival of Arts - This juried fine art show features original artwork by 140 of Southern California's most accomplished artists. Find unique works of art, perfect for your home or business.
- Year-Round Whale Watching Cruises. The whale watching off Laguna Beach is exceptional with year round opportunities. View giant blue whales in the summer and fall and gray whales in winter and spring.
- 1st Thursday of every month is an Art Walk in Laguna with fun festivities.
Perfect West Coast Get-Away!
My husband and I recently stayed at this lovely condo in South Laguna Beach. The owner, Alex met us at the property and gave us a friendly, thorough orientation. It was the perfect location for us.....far enough away from the noise and bustle of downtown Laguna (a short 10 min. drive) but conveniently located in south Laguna with several terrific restaurants within a couple of blocks. I highly recommend Tiamo, the Italian Restaurant next door, as well as Coyote Grill (Mexican food) two blocks away. We also enjoyed a dinner at Eva's Caribbean Cafe across the street. We drove to the Ritz Carlton (1.5 miles) one day and had a great lunch on their outdoor patio overlooking the Pacific. Even though the condo is on the second row it has outstanding views and a beautiful deck overlooking the large swimming pool with views of the ocean beyond. We slept with the bedroom windows open to the sound of the waves crashing. The kitchen is well equipped and the condo is well appointed throughout including a very comfortable king bed in the master bedroom. There is a fully equipped gym in the adjacent building as well as an elevator that takes you directly to the beach. The beach feels like a private beach as there is no public access to that particular cove so only the condo residents and surrounding home owners use it. You are in for a treat if you choose to stay at this wonderful property! ”
Laguna Lido was such a special experience!
Just breathtaking! View and location surpass the pictures. Lovely accommodation. The owners are incredibly helpful and very friendly. An exceptional stay! Thank you!”
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility