Kommetjie, South Africa
Junior Suite at The Last Word Long Beach
The Last Word Long Beach is right on the beach. In Cape Town you cannot get closer. This Intimate Hotel is in the picturesque lobster fishing village of Kommetjie, just 35 minutes drive from the city centre. If you love the sea and exploring beaches it doesn’t come more natural and stunning than this.
The pristine white sands of Long Beach stretch for 8 kilometres
You can watch whales from your patio or the living room in season or enjoy fresh lobster on the open deck.
The Last Word Long Beach provides superior five star comforts in keeping with the magnificent sea views. All rooms have a sea view, even the bath rooms and each room has a private patio.
JUNIOR SUITE FACILITIES
Patio, Sea view, Garden view, Pool view, Mountain view, Telephone, Radio, DVD Player, Satellite Channels, Flat-screen TV, Safety Deposit Box, Air Conditioning, Desk, Seating Area, Heating, Sofa, Tile/Marble floor, Wardrobe/Closet, Clothes rack, Shower, Bath, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Slippers, Minibar, Dining area, Electric kettle, Outdoor furniture, Outdoor dining area, Alarm clock, Towels, Linen, Upper floors accessible by stairs only
Free WiFi is available in all rooms.
For you to completely relax, there is a pool and a sunning deck.
Graciously appointed public areas have stunning views of the beach and sea.
Elaborate breakfasts are tailored to your liking.
All beverages are inclusive including wine and premium spirits.
An in-house chauffeur service is available for tours and transfers.
Dinners and lunches are attainable by prior arrangement.
Please Note: The photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily the suite you will be staying in.
Condo with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 969 square feet
2 guests maximum
Cape Town International Airport
1 hour by car
The Last Word Long Beach is right on the beach. You can watch whales from your patio or the living room in season!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The Western Cape offers some of the best land and ocean-based whale watching in the world. Why not take a day tour False Bay Coast (9 miles) during the whale season (July - October) and witness whales breaching and playing close to the shore
- There are some magnificent places to go horse riding in the Cape, Kommetjie area. Canter through the waves and along the extensive beach in Noordhoek, which joins up with Long Beach.
- Shark Diving: In Cape Town there are many tour operators offering numerous different expeditions and diving trips. We recommend and can book the most suitable trip for you.
Places of Interest
- Boulders Beach penguin colony (8.2 miles): Endangered African penguins make their home in Boulders Beach’s sheltered inlets, popping out to play in the gentle waves.
- irstenbosch National Botanical Garden (11.9 miles): Swaths of South Africa’s native flora can be found at the foot of Table Mountain, where thousands of diverse plants flourish.
- Table Mountain (13.6 miles): Incredible panoramic vistas are only a cable car ride or a trek away, with trails leading to the top of this iconic mountain.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate