Constantia, South Africa
Private-pool Suite at The Last Word Constantia
The Last Word Constantia provides an intimate setting, close to 7 of South Africa's top wine estates in Cape Town’s oldest wine valley. It offers spacious accommodation with luxury bedding and underfloor heating.
The stylish rooms and suites at The Last Word Constantia are decorated in cream tones and rich fabrics.
An outdoor pool, tanning deck and landscaped gardens feature in the middle of the property. Guests can also make use of an in-house chauffeur service to explore their surroundings.
The Suite has a separate lounge area, private patio (20m²) and small private garden.
Room facilities include: Patio, View, TV, Telephone, DVD Player, Satellite Channels, Flat-screen TV, iPod dock, Safety Deposit Box, Air Conditioning, Desk, Seating Area, Heating, Carpeted, Sofa, Shower, Bath, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Slippers, Tea/Coffee Maker, Minibar, Refrigerator, Electric kettle, Alarm clock
Free WiFi is available in all rooms.
The Last Word Constantia is just one minutes’ drive from the trendy shops and restaurants of Constantia Village Mall. The nearby freeway gives easy access to Simonstown and the False Bay beaches.
The photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily the suite you will be staying in.
Estate with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 753 square feet
2 guests maximum
Cape Town International Airport
30 minutes by car
The oldest and most beautiful wine valley in the Cape.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- World class wine and wine estates – Klein Constantia, Steenberg, Buitenverwagten, Groot Constantia (5 min)
- Cape Town’s best golf courses – Royal Cape, Steenberg, Westlake, Clovelly (10 - 15 min)
- Centrally positioned it gives you quick highway access to; the City Centre and Waterfront (15 min), Kirstenbosch gardens (5 min), Cape Point (25 min) and the Atlantic and Indian ocean beaches (20 min)
- World renowned restaurants – La Colombe, The Green House, Bistro Sixteen82, Peddlars on the bend (5 min)
Places of Interest
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden (3 miles): Swaths of South Africa’s native flora can be found at the foot of Table Mountain, where thousands of diverse plants flourish.
- Table Mountain (5.8 miles): Incredible panoramic vistas are only a cable car ride or a trek away, with trails leading to the top of this iconic mountain.
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront (8.8 miles): Fishing boats and ocean liners cruise by the fabulous shops and restaurants that make this harbour Cape Town’s central shopping hub.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo