No expense has been spared creating this unique urban sanctuary.
Just to start – consider sitting on the rooftop deck bathed in sunshine or under the night sky with a glass of wine or perhaps relaxing on the couch in front of the gas log fire while watching a Foxtel movie.
For those who enjoy cooking, you’ll fall in love with the abundance of stone bench tops, large oven and seamless integration of kitchen and dining that will allow you to cook and entertain.
Victorian ceilings, bi-fold doors and neutral tones give a feeling of light and space and the beautiful wood, stone and industrial metal textures give the space character & life.
The three bedrooms comfortably accommodate 6 guests with a gorgeous main bathroom upstairs plus a powder room downstairs.
If you love Asian cuisine you'll never be bored here. Just 100m away on Victoria St there is an abundance of restaurants including Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese, Korean all on the same strip. If you’re after a great gastro-pub experience try the Carringbush Hotel, just 150m away on Langridge St.
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1722 square feet
Full, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
The happening streets of Abbotsford and a gorgeous view from the roof terrace.
Activities of Interest
- Melbourne boasts a fabulous group of golf courses that epitomise the golden age of golf architecture. These highly ranked layouts are built on land in the southeast suburbs ideal for golf and conveniently located within a short distance of each other.
- The city's location on Port Phillip Bay, along with its many public pools and recreation centres, means there are endless opportunities for swimming all year round.
- Detour off Chapel Street to Greville Street in Prahran, a vibrant stretch of vintage stores, an independent record shop, edgy cafes, gallery spaces and outposts of local designers.
Places of Interest
- The Fitzroy Gardens are 150 years old and span over 26 acres. Few other capital cities can boast such a significant garden so close to the City's centre. A perfect spot to wile away an afternoon under a shady tree.
- Board one of the many river craft at Southgate or Princes Walk to visit such as Melbourne Park, the Royal Botanical Gardens and Herring Island Park.
- Overview Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (ACCA) is Australia's leading contemporary art gallery. It brings the best international and Australian artists and creative thinkers to audiences looking for inspiration.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet