Plettenburgbay, South Africa
Lagoon House on Beach Plett
The Lagoon House on the Beach is situated in one of South Africa’s premier destinations, Plettenberg Bay along South Africa’s Garden Route. The "Lagoon House" has a unique character which embodies privacy, combined with the luxury of a home away from home comfort but, most of all the best position in the area!The house has ample accommodation and is fully furnished.
The area fondly dubbed the "Poortjies" is a quiet area of Plett with magnificent views and unparalleled access to the beach, the lagoon and the bay. Plett is well known as the destination of choice for South Africa’s rich and famous, although it is also reknowned for its top wildlife, outdoors and adventure activities. South Africans and international visitors enjoy the Garden Route town of Plettenberg Bay as it offers glorious unspoilt beaches, fine dining, a vibey nightlife and a year round mild climate. Plettenberg Bay, thanks to the sheltered bay area, is ideal for mating and carving of the Southern Right Whales. They arrive every year during winter and spring to calve.
This four bedroom, three bathroom home is perfect for a small group or family holiday home. While on the beach, moor your boat, swim, paddle, boat, fish, relax you don't need to go anywhere. This lagoon home is a totally private house, but the most social house in the area. Invite your friends for cocktails at sunset right on your doorstep while whale and dolphin watching. This home is 1 minutes drive to the centre of town, shops, restaurants.
Single Family Home with 0 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 0 square feet
King, King, King, and King
0 guests maximum
Plettenberg Bay Airport - PBZ
20 minutes by car
Beautiful View of the Beach Plett
Activities of Interest
- River cruises and scenic flights, south Africa's newest polo grounds.
- Take the Steam Train through the Wilderness Lake District.
- Knysna Lagoon cruises, Knysna Heads and Featherbed Nature Reserve, Oyster Farms.
- The Garden Route is the starting point for many and varied activities and scenic attractions.
Places of Interest
- The Lagoon House on the Beach happens to be in the heart of the famous Garden Route surrounded by many attraction like Monkeyland, Knysna Elephant Park, and Storms River Mouth
- Goose Valley, Turtle Creek, Plettenburg Bay Golf, Sparrebosch golf courses, and the world's highest bungie jump
- Tsitsikamma Forest and Nature's Valley
There are no reviews for this property yet.