Deer Valley, Utah
Montage Deer Valley - 3 Bedroom Luxury Residence
This privately owned residence in world famous 'Montage Deer Valley' enchants from its 8,300-foot perch in the coveted Empire Pass community of Deer Valley, tucked away in Utah's dramatic Wasatch Mountain Range.
Master bedroom complete with a gas fireplace with limestone surrounds and an oversized adjoining Master bathroom, which features spa-like elements with Turkish limestone floors, Italian marble countertops, separate steam showers, Kohler baths, spacious his and hers sinks, and Newport brass fixtures.
Gourmet kitchen with Brazilian granite countertops, Viking ranges and appliances, Subzero refrigerators and wine coolers, and espresso makers, all opening to the great room with gracious living and dining areas.
Just minutes from downtown Park City, the resort is perfectly situated for you to enjoy the wonders of the historic silver mining town’s fine galleries, shops, restaurants, and world renowned events. Just outside your doorstep, enjoy direct ski-in/ski-out access to Deer Valley Resort.
Video tours: http://www.montageresidencesdeervalley.com/#/videos
**There is a $400.00 service charge associated with this property.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2300 square feet
King, King, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport
36 mile drive by car
Premium and highly sought after/preferred and unobstructed down valley view of the undeveloped Wasatch Mountains. Each room has its own private balcony delighting you with this panoramic vista.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Skier services including on site equipment rentals, Deer Valley Resort lift ticket sales, and private instruction
- Winter, summer, and family recreation, Camp Compass hosts over 30 complementary activities offered daily
- On-site ski and mountain bike valet services to prep and store your gear at Compass Sports
- Après-ski terraces with fire pits, great dining and restaurants, shopping and more!
Places of Interest
- The Egyptian Theatre in Park City is a historic theatre on Main Street that puts on all types of weekly events from comedy to community theatre to professional productions.
- Discover Park City's history at the Park City Museum on Historic Main Street.
- Deer Valley is amazing in the summer too! Great trails, horseback riding, and of course, Sundance!
- Deer Valley/Park City's rugged beauty is complemented by over 100 restaurants and bars, open air concerts, numerous spas and health clubs, plays, independent film screenings, a series of world-class events and festivals, and as many kinds of lodging as th
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo