Corona Del Mar, California
Cottage By The Sea
Step back in time. Embrace yourselves with the sound of the seals the dew of the ocean the smell of the sea. Walk to everything in the Village of Corona Del Mar gardens.
Spacious light and bright with 3 bedrooms plus a family room or 4th bedroom loft on the South side of the Pacific Coast Hwy. The master suite and living areas are located on the main level. There are high ceilings, lots of windows, new stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, wood floors and a fire place. There is also a 2 car enclosed garage.
The exterior of the house has a Spanish inspiration, with beautiful landscaping, by amazing neighboring homes. It is positioned in the best location in the area, in walking distance to beaches, shopping and dining!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2300 square feet
King, King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
10 minutes by car
Other beautiful houses from the neighborhood, with great landscaping
Activities of Interest
- Pelican Hill Resort ranked as the #1 Resort in the United States. The view, grounds, dining, golf, spa are all unlike anything you've ever seen!
- Crystal Cove State park is great for nature lovers with tidepools, sandy coves, surf, rocky reefs and ridges and canyons. Recreational opportunities influde hiking, mountain biking, surfing and scuba diving
- Sherman Library and Gardens is a horticultural retreat that features a museum of living plants, walking paths, bubbling tile fountains and a library devoted to the study of the Pacific Southwest.
Places of Interest
- Laguna Beach covers a seven mile stretch between LA and San Diego. Perfect for art lovers, nature enthusiasts and beachgoers.
- Fashion island is the most amazing shopping destination in Orange County with luxury, fashion and specialty boutiques.
- Disney Land is less than 30 minutes away and is always a hit with the kids.
- The Village of Corona Del Mar spanish for "Crown of the Sea" is a charming area with great beaches, breath taking cliffs overlooking the ocean, restaurants, and quaint shops.
- Make a day of your visit to Catalina Island! Enjoy Zip Line tours, helicopter-hiking and biking, and take the Cape Canyon Expedition.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo