Amansala Eco Chic Resort & Yoga Center
ROBINSON CRUSOE MEETS ECO CHIC
Amansala is the perfect place for an escape to paradise. The room is one 24 beautiful cabanas set in a village like setting along with a beachfront restaurant, and lounging terrace, yoga shalas, and massage rooms. We do not have kitchens as we are actually a hotel. We have large rooms with 2 bedrooms or romantic rooms with one bed.
All rooms have been built in our signature style using organic design that include drift wood, mosaic, river rocks with attention to detail inside and out.
Amansala is all about getting back to basics, but with style and comfort. We do not have room service, mini bars or blow driers. If you decide to stay here please know Tulum is very laid back and our resort is a simple laid back eco chic place to unwind and relax.
Our restaurant specializes in fresh healthy local fare including freshly caught fish, creative salads, the Mexican classics like fish tacos, guacamole, ceviche, home made mango tartes, smoothies and more.
Access to bikes, spa, restaurant, beach beds!
Condo with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1000 square feet
4 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport - CUN
80 minutes by car
An amazing turquoise sea and the white sand
Activities of Interest
- Spa Treatments
- World Class Yoga Retreat & Classes, Massages, Cardio Classes
- Fishing, Boating
- Kite Surfing
Places of Interest
- Mayan temples and ruins sit overlooking the ocean in Tulum. Chichen Itza is also stunning and Coba is one of last pyramids in Mexico you can climb.
- Tulum and Coba Archeological site
- Xcaret – Visit the evening show to enjoy a musical history of the area since pre-hispanic times to the present day or enjoy the recreation of an early Mexican ball game. It also offers the chance to swim with dolphins and to explore the beaches.
- Xel-Ha – A natural aquarium park that offers the chance to swim with dolphins and go snorkeling.
Intimate and relaxing eco-chic holiday
First visit to Tulum, absolutely loved the eco aesthetic and relaxed vibe of Amansala. Staff was so gracious; ocean, beach, pool, sunbathing beds and food were incredible. Room cozy and rustic but very apropos. Ruins, denotes, shops and restaurants very accessible. I received my SCUBA certification while there which I thoroughly enjoyed. Overall, an unforgettable vacation.”
We had 2 couples at our bungalow at Amansala. Great little hotel on the beach. We love Tulum and it was a great getaway just a 3 minute walk from our favorite restaurant in Tulum, Posada Margherita. Lovely stay. ”
Relaxing time at Tulum Amansala
I had a wondefull 2 queen size beds just in front of the ocean. The Beach is fantastic and the whole environment great. this is a small hotel, perfect for a Yoga week. No kitchen is available, or fridge…..”