Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
Villa La Estancia Nuevo Vallarta
Located in Riviera Nayarit on the shores of famous Banderas Bay north of Puerto Vallarta, Villa la Estancia Nuevo Vallarta is the newest property on this stretch of unspoiled beach. On the same latitude as Hawaii, Riviera Nayarit enjoys a mild tropical climate with an average temperature of a comfortable 77° F (25 ºC).
This luxury oceanfront 2-bedroom villa ranges in size from 1800 to 2400 square feet and also has the services and amenities of a 5-star resort including:
• A master bedroom with a king-sized bed.
• Two queen-size beds in the second bedroom
• Whirlpool tub in the master spa bathroom
• Marble showers
• A private terrace
• Living/dining room opening onto the terrace
• A queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room
• Wet bar on the terrace
• 3 bathrooms
• Travertine floors
• Granite countertops
• Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
Other resort facilities available to 3RD HOME members.
* 24 hour concierge & daily maid service (on request)
* Pool Bar & pool-side restaurant
* Fine dining restaurant
* 24 hour Room Service and in-villa dining on request
* 24-hour on site security
* 24-hour on site medical services with on-call doctor
* Fully equipped Executive Fitness Center with sauna/steam room
* A 26,000 square foot spa designed in a Euro-Mexican Style, The Tatewari Spa is a Generous Hydrotherapy centre’s for men and women with cold plunge pool, cold pressure showers, Swiss showers, Waterfalls, Steam Room and Sauna, an intimate experience that offers luxurious and indulgent packages.
* Access to sauna and steam room is complimentary with treatments or can be granted for a supplementary fee through the concierge.
* In room massage therapy on request
* Infinity edge swimming pool with Pebble Tec® surfacing
* One championship tennis court
* Emergency electric generators
* Handicap facilities available
* On-site US style market, deli and Internet Café
Whether you want to spend a relaxing afternoon lounging poolside with your favorite novel, as waterfalls cascade into the walk-in pools or simply bask in the warm sunshine with a Mexican cocktail from the swim-up pool bar, the amenities that come with the villa will take care of every whim.
Property Details THIRDHOME Affiliate
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta International Airport
The sparkling silver strand beach, the sapphire Bahia de Banderas (Banderas Bay) and the dramatic lights of Puerto Vallarta
Additional FeesAccess to sauna and steam room is complimentary with treatments or can be granted for a supplementary fee through the concierge.
Activities of Interest
- With 7 world class golf courses in the area, including the home of the 2002 EMC World Cup, Riviera Nayarit is fast becoming a golfer’s paradise.
- Bay cruises, city tours, whale watching, swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, scuba, hiking, biking, horseback riding can all be arranged by the concierge for you.
Places of Interest
- A 1.25 mile stroll up the beach lies the friendly town of Bucerias with a number of great cafes and restaurants that will help you while away an afternoon or two.
- Isla Cuale in Puerto Vallarta is well worth a stroll if you are looking for a quiet haven for a romantic promenade in the early evening.
- Sayulita Surf Town – Offers surfing for all levels from beginner upwards all year round.
- Puerto Vallarta – Sand Beaches and Mountains border Puerto Vallarta with its beautiful Architecture, cobble-stone streets and Cathedral. It is also home to an arts community.
- Golf – The area boasts two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses. The Pacifico course features a large natural island green with eight holes facing or playing alongside the ocean, while the Bahia has six.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Workout Facility