Welcome to sunny Sayulita! Home to beautiful beaches, Mexican culture, world-class activities and more, you will fall in love with this seaside surfer town.
Often called the “crown jewel” of the Riviera Nayarit, Sayulita is quickly becoming one of the most sought after world-travelers' destination in all of Mexico. Stunning natural beauty, eco tourism and jungle retreats are just the beginning. Fantastic restaurants, English speaking doctors and pharmacists, and open-air eateries overlooking the sand and surf.
Casa Azul provides a warm, comfortable, and elegant vacation retreat in this charming village.
Casa Azul is a newly built Villa on Calle Coral, which is on the quiet north end of Sayulita. The beach is an easy walk, 100 yards away at the end of the street. Unobstructed ocean views can be enjoyed from the two outside decks, balconies.
Casa Azul guests will be delighted with the large palapa roof and the open design of the main house. The bedrooms are very private, each with a separate bathroom. The saltwater pool has no chemicals and is beautifully set in a private, landscaped yard. Casa Azul consists of 3 master suites, each with their own bathrooms and air conditioning. There is a bonus room which will sleep 2 extra children. In addition there is a fourth bathroom on the main floor. Casa Azul is beautifully appointed with comfortable furniture as are the outdoor living areas. The kitchen features a granite countertop, dishwasher, and filtered water and ice through the refrigerator door.
The Villa comes with a maid and gardener. The yard and pool are also maintained. The grounds are private, safe, and secure.
Casa Azul's pool and palapa remind you why you love a relaxing Mexican vacation. The garden and balconies with ocean views bring fresh air and ocean breezes that make relaxing easy and enjoyable. For the summer months, the A/C and fans in the bedrooms also help give you a good night's rest.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3600 square feet
King, Queen, and King
8 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, MX
40 minutes by taxi
Bay of Banderas
Activities of Interest
- World Class Surfing
- Turtle Release
- Snorkeling & Scuba Diving
Places of Interest
- 35 Local Restaurants
- National Geographic's "one of the most incredible events in nature"; Crab Migration
- Marietas Islands
- Greg Norman's Litibu Golf Course
- Golf – The area boasts two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses. The Pacifico course features a large natural island green with eight holes facing or playing alongside the ocean, while the Bahia has six.
- Sufi Restaurant – Sufi Punta de Mita is a restaurant that specialises in a combination of Mediterranean and Mexican food.
- Puerto Vallarta – Sand Beaches and Mountains border Puerto Vallarta with its beautiful Architecture, cobble-stone streets and Cathedral. It is also home to an arts community.
- Sayulita Surf Town – Offers surfing for all levels from beginner upwards all year round.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo