Mas de la Serra
Mas de la Serra is a lovingly restored ‘masia' stone farmhouse located in the Matarranya region of Eastern Spain.
Hidden away in the stunning and remote Aragon countryside amidst a fifty acre almond farm, this exclusive hideaway can be described as the ultimate home from home, yet provides all the luxuries of a boutique hotel.
It is well located to explore all the delights of the surrounding region too; from pretty medieval villages and historic monuments, to the unadulterated natural phenomena of the Iberian Peninsula.
For our winter 3RD HOME guests there is an additional fee of €100 per person per week fee that includes daily maid service, concierge, heating. A chef can be arranged on request for all or some of your meals.
Estate with 4 levels
8 bedrooms, 8 baths, 15000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
16 guests maximum
Valencia, Barcelona and Zaragoza Airports
All 2.5 hours away
The fifty acre almond farm and the surround beautiful Aragon Countryside.
Additional FeesFor our winter 3RD HOME guests there is an additional fee of €100 per person per week fee that includes daily maid service, concierge, heating. A chef can be arranged on request for all or some of your meals.
Activities of Interest
- Relax and unwind: whether this is by stargazing on the roof top terrace, taking in the vista whilst swimming in the infinity edged pool or brushing up on your Spanish filmography in the home cinema, Mas de la Serra fully caters for all your needs...
- Your concierge can arrange a visit to a nearby winery and reserve you a table at one of the wonderful local restaurants where you can easily spend an entire afternoon. In the autumn it is also possible to help with the truffle hunting and almond harvest.
- This region of Matarranya is one of the most beautiful and remote parts of the Iberian peninsula, often described as ‘the Tuscany of fifty years ago'. The breathtaking countryside is truly an adventurer's paradise as there are treks for all abilities.
Places of Interest
- There are several local villages worth exploring in the area. Matarranya is a mere 15 minutes drive and is well preserved medieval village, whilst the nearby town of Valderrobres is also a must see.
- The Moorish Palace of Aljaferia is a magnificent, fairytale castle built in the 11th Century for the Arab sultans and now home to the regional assembly of Aragon.
- For those that want something a little more sophisticated, there are also several Michelin recommended restaurants in the vicinity. The Relais & Chateaux La Torre del Visco is a perfect example of this as well as being one of the best hotels in Spain.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo