St Remy de Provence, France
La Tuilerie at Provence Paradise
La Tuilerie is a large family house that lies is at the centre of Provence Paradise. Sitting at the heart of the property close to the stream that feeds into the mill wheel, this handsome building was the residence for the family authorized by King Louis XIII in 1621 to make roof tiles (or “tuiles”) and bricks.
Master bedroom with a king-size (2m/6ft wide) bed with en suite WC, bath and shower. A second bedroom with two double (1.4/4.5ft wide) beds with en suite WC and shower. A third bedroom has two twin (1m/3ft wide) beds plus a fourth bedroom with a king-size (2m/6ft wide) bed and two cots for children on the mezzanine level; 8-10 guests, Friday-to-Friday rental. · Outdoor pool and whirlpool (shared), with protected parking for two automobiles. Rental Price range according to the season.
All of our guests from the different properties in the Provence Paradise hamlet share the large, 7x10 metre pool with outdoor seating, plus family whirlpool (heated year-round) and summer kitchen – all of which are just a few steps away, down an old stone stairway nearby. We even have a Roman Aqueduct, which fed water to the property, next to the pool. Protected parking for two automobiles.
PLEASE NOTE Provence Paradise consists of a hamlet of six properties so the swimming pool does not have exclusive access but is shared between the guests.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, 2x Full, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Nimes or Marseilles by air. Avignon TGV by train
30 or 45 mins by car
Rolling hills of French countryside
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Provence has long been a haven for artists and writers throughout history, and indeed the region is still well known for its art exhibits, galleries, museums and even painting workshops.
- Whether you're a vacationer, local, cycling enthusiast or pro, the Provence region of France offers the most splendid cycling routes.
Places of Interest
- Explore beautiful Saint Remy de Provence, at the center of activity in Southern France, with its ancient Roman ruins, trendy market place and sublime restaurants. Go on guided tours.
- For the food and wine lovers and connaisseurs alike, enjoy authentic Southern French culinary classes and wine or fine chocolate tastings.
- Le Pont du Gard, 2000 year-old Roman aquaduct.
- Avignon's Palace of the Popes, which dates from the 14th century.
- Cassis and the "calanques," which are a kind of "fiords" along the coast of the Mediterranean
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo