Bantham, United Kingdom
Located at the mouth of the Avon Estuary, Bantham is a quiet and picturesque village within the South Hams, an Area of Outstanding National Beauty.
Recently extended to a high standard, The Annexe at Sloopside provides a relaxing holiday environment for up to 4 guests.
The house makes the most of its unique location, offering uninterrupted views over Bigbury Bay towards Burgh Island from its living area and bedrooms.
This 2 bedroom attached house is comprised of a large open plan living space with well equipped modern kitchen, a dual aspect dining area and lounge..
This property has a master en-suite bedroom with a king size bed and a double room which can be made up with twin single beds or a king size bed. Both of the bedrooms have a door to the garden. The home also has a family bathroom.
It is equipped with a wood burning stove for cosy winter evenings, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, large fridge with ice box and a wine fridge.
The private garden area at the rear of the house enjoys wonderful views out to sea. It has a patio area and gently sloping lawn lined with hedges of lavender and rugosa roses.
During the summer season, garden furniture including sun loungers and barbecue are provided for guests.
A dedicated parking area to the side of the house provides parking space for two cars
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
1 hour by car
Uninterrupted views across Bigbury Bay to Burgh Island and its iconic Art Deco hotel from all the bedrooms and living areas.
Activities of Interest
- Bantham Beach is the most popular beach on the south Devon coast for surfing and kite-surfing.
- Dartmoor National Park is about half an hour inland, and there are also a number of National Trust properties in Devon.
- It is perfect for other activities as walking, swimming, rock pooling, body boarding, stand up paddle boarding, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking and fishing.
Places of Interest
- Just under a mile away is the larger village of Thurlestone where visitors can play golf and tennis at the local golf club; the golf course is regarded as one of the most beautiful in the South West.
- The nearest town of Kingsbridge has a lively high street with great independent shops including two butchers, a fishmonger and green grocer. On the first and third Saturday of the month, there is a farmers’ market until 1pm.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo