Only 28 km from Marrakech this stylish and contemporary villa is furnished throughout in cool neutrals. It features flagstone floors, four-poster bedrooms, fabulous bathrooms, and a feast of carefully chosen objets d’art.
On the lower floor are four ultra-comfortable bedrooms combining European comfort with Moroccan chic. Each comes with a dressing area, en-suite bathroom, a garden terrace and air conditioning/heating. The sitting room is elegantly furnished with big sofas and adjoins an equally inviting dining room; both have their own shaded terrace for dining and relaxing al fresco.
On the upper floor, the luxurious master bedroom enjoys extra privacy with a stunning view of the south-facing gardens, the olive groves beyond, and the breath-taking Atlas Mountains framed by four tall slender date palms. Also on the upper floor is a panoramic roof terrace; the perfect spot for sun downing and stargazing.
Outside, a large swimming pool and poolside pergola form a focal point in manicured gardens of lawns, roses and citrus trees. The house is served by five dedicated staff, the talented cook preparing breakfast and other meals daily as requested. Concierge services are offered on the estate, along with a tennis court, golf practise area and fitness room. And as if all that weren't enough, the ancient city of Marrakech is within easy reach with its enchanting souks, stylish stores, and fabulous restaurants..
Housekeeping, breakfast and afternoon Moroccan tea are included. Please note that this is not a self-catering villa. Other meals like lunch and dinner are prepared by the incredible live-in chef Zahira at an extra cost. Drinks are also provided at an extra cost.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and Twin
10 guests maximum
30 mins by car
Gardens, Olive Trees & the Atlas Mountains
Housekeeping, breakfast and afternoon tea are included in the price of this rental.
As this is not a self-catering property, lunch and dinner can be requested at an additional rate. As Dar Zitouna is a serviced property, we kindly suggest tipping the fabulous staff at the end of your stay. We recommend around 600 dirhams per couple for a week's stay.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Horse riding enthusiasts can enjoy a day long trip to sprawling Palm Grove on the outskirts of the city, featuring thousands of trees.
- Rafting - Adrenaline junkies will have the chance to raft some wild rivers in the Atlas Mountains.
Places of Interest
- Jemma el-Fna - UNESCO heritage site - is a gathering place and unofficial stage for street theatre. For more than a millennium, it features acrobats, henna tattoo artists, storytellers, belly dancers, musicians, snake charmers and potion sellers
- Medina & Souks - (market streets) with carpet dealers lying in wait around every corner. Each section has its own speciality - slippers, spices, lamps and jewellery. The medicinal lotions and potions are particularly interesting.
- Enjoy the best Marrakesh's Mojito or mint tea at Cafe Arabe and have a Sunday brunch at Palais Namaskar.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet