Easter in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
EXCLUSIVE STAY EXPERIENCE
CURATED EXCLUSIVE STAY EXPERIENCE - EASTER IN SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE
** SPECIAL NOTE **
This is a ThirdHome "Exclusive Stay Experience" showcasing the specific property listed below during the festive Christmas week events - The Feasts & Holy Week of Easter in San Miguel de Allende. An inclusion to this week-stay package is the ThirdHome Concierge Services that will oversee all that you wish to include during your stay, along with making all the optional arrangements for the fun add-ons listed below in the Exclusive Stay experience.
*** EXCLUSIVE DATES for this Stay-Experience ***
MAR 30th - APR 6th, 2018 (7 NIGHTS STAY)
Experience 7 nights/8 days discovering the beautiful and charming city of San Miguel de Allende over the cultural Easter week.
EASTER WEEK IN SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE Exclusive Stay -
* 7-Nights Accommodations at the Featured ThirdHome property - Casa Mia Sunshine (property ID #08912)
INCLUDED Experiences in this Exclusive Week -
Throughout your entire stay in San Miguel, the owner and the staff of this property are happy to provide the following services included in your package with NO additional charge:
* Airport transfers to and from either Leon (BJX) or Queretaro airports via private driver and car for up to 6 people
* Your Host/concierge will meet you upon arrival
* Each day you will meet with your local guide to arrange your day as you wish
* Fully staffed residence, daily housekeeping, laundry services
* Private cook to provide full breakfast each morning
* Welcome cocktails upon arrival
* HOLY WEEK FESTIVITIES & SEMANA SANTA in San Miguel - Experience Semana Santa and Domingo de Pascua with it's cultural emphasis of Mexico's Catholic heritage and the deep hold it has on the hearts of her people. This is the most awe-inspiring time to visit San Miguel. All over Mexico, Holy Week and Easter are celebrated as significant religious holidays. Processions, altars and "Passion Plays" reenacting the last days of Christ are performed in several cities. The traditions go back several centuries. These Holy Week ceremonies are deeply felt statements of faith. Many of the rituals go back centuries. It is a privilege to be allowed to observe them—and even participate if your faith leads you to do so. In San Miguel de Allende, Semana Santa or Holy Week, is not really a "week." The pageantry leading up to the celebration of the Resurrection of Christ on Easter Sunday actually begins two weeks before Easter and continues into the week after. The Easter Sunday celebrations actually begin on Saturday with evening masses and fireworks announcing the good news. Every church in town will have a special Easter morning mass and then as the people pour out of the churches, the bells will begin to ring. And the tolling will go on and on until you think the stones will be shaken right out of the street. Then everyone returns to their homes with family and friends where they will begin the traditional Easter feasts.
* OPTIONAL: Choose Your Local Experiences -
The staff will discuss with each ThirdHome guest before your arrival to suggest and arrange outings and entertainment to the degree that you want. Together with ThirdHome Concierge, we can recommend the best of what San Miguel has to offer, great restaurants, music and entertainment, art and culture. Private transport and local guides can all be arranged for all sightseeing. We highly recommend starting with getting acquainted with the beautiful, colonial city on a short walking tour of the historical center, an art walk through the studios of local artists, lunch in the countryside with Spanish guitar concert, cooking class with tour of local market, private salsa dancing class at the house, wine pairing lunch at local, award winning vineyard, hacienda lunch, home and garden tour, day trip to the lovely local city of Guanajuato.
* OPTIONAL - Yoga Classes, Golfing & Tennis or in-home Massage Treatments
Please note that house staff, concierge services are included with your stay. All additional activities and entertainment will be paid directly by guests.
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3500 square feet
King, King, and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Leon or Mexico City
** PLEASE NOTE **
This tailored Exclusive Stay Experience requires the specific keys and exchange fee as noted. Although ThirdHome Concierge assistance and expertise is automatically included in this experience package, there would be an additional cost for travel components such as roundtrip airfare, airport transfers, rental car; and any optional sightseeing tours, local experiences and special event tickets. These add-ons are on a full-paying basis by member for whatever options are chosen.
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- San Miguel de Allende
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service