Casa Monte Santa Luzia
Loule benefits from a higher per capita income than all of the other towns in the Algarve and is attractive in summer and winter alike. Portugal, and the Algarve in particular, has been one of the top destinations for visitors from the whole of Europe since the 1970's. What makes the Algarve 'special' are the local Portuguese people themselves, who are welcoming and very helpful.
Casa Monte is serene, in a beautiful location; unspoiled rural area but central to everything, - Faro airport is only 25 minutes by car or taxi and is surrounded to the south, west & east by many upmarket golf courses, tennis courts and seaside activities.
You will not be disappointed with both the villa and the location.
All 5 bedrooms are air-conditioned (1 bedroom ensuite and 4 bedrooms have a shared bathroom). The property also has a large games room with satellite TV and a play-station to keep the children & adults entertained.
There is ample pool terrace furniture and BBQ area with table and seating for 12 people on the kitchen terrace. The lounge and bedroom terraces overlook the extensive landscaped gardens and pool.
There is a villa manager and her team of cleaners who can be employed to help with the running of the property at an extra cost.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1500 square feet
King, King, Twin, Twin, and King
10 guests maximum
25 minutes by car
Panoramic 360' rural views from the patio amd pool area, with the Atlantic in the distance, over the top of Loule. All set in well maintained gardens. The surrounding countryside is completely open for rambling.
Additional daily / weekly cleaning can be arranged by agreement with the villa manager.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Deep sea and line fishing available all along the Algarve coast
- The golf courses are described as the best in Europe, e.g. Quinta North is often hired for the day by the top golf Pro's.
- You have to try the local wines to find the best and they are terrific. Port is made in the locality
- Tennis is also an activity which is vert well provided for in the Algarve.
Places of Interest
- Restaurante monte da Eira is our favourite local restaurant, only 5 minutes from the villa.
- Mercado de Loule is a fascinating market hall offering the best of local produce from lace to port.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet