Oasis in the Desert
Oasis in the Desert
Sitting on its own acre of tranquility is this stand-alone oasis in Scottsdale, Arizona. Between four bedrooms, six bathrooms and over 4,000 square feet, you will not be disappointed with this alluring desert dream home!
As you make your way inside from the stunningly landscaped front yard, you will find an immense, naturally-lit open-concept floor plan composed of living space, a chef’s kitchen and dining room. A beautiful, glass-plated fireplace becomes the center of attention along with plush plum love seats and a massive flat screen TV. Behind the family room is a marvelous, granite-top executive kitchen with a large floating island and adjacent eight-person dining area. After a great and filling meal, you'll find it extremely difficult to get up from the indulgent velvet-upholstery of the dining chairs.
On the other side of the kitchen is a quaint breakfast nook, situated directly against a gorgeous bay window overlooking the resort-style backyard. The back yard has a certain affinity for children, featuring a charming play house and pool. A marble stone patio leads to the back yard which has additional seating and dining areas.
Other spaces worth mentioning are the mud room with ample storage space and in-home washer/dryer unit, as well as a decadent second family room with classic, Victorian style vaulted ceilings and pillars framing another gorgeous floor to ceiling bay window.
Each room's design, detailing, color and structure all play a part in making this property extremely unique. You'll find the washrooms extremely luxurious and appealing, with the private bath located in the children’s room and a pristine Jack and Jill bathroom between two additional Queen rooms. However, the bathroom truly worth mentioning is in the Master suite with its very own Jacuzzi tub. The master bedroom also features a private built-in fireplace, large armoire and of course, vaulted ceilings.
Located in the ideal neighborhood of Cactus Acres, you'll have easy access to many popular Scottsdale restaurants and entertainment. Scottsdale is known for its spa resorts, golf courses and vast hiking trails. Rare is the day when you cannot find something to do in this spectacular US city!
Come live the high life in the desert for a week, and experience true luxury in your Scottsdale oasis!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4264 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Full + Twin
8 guests maximum
Scottsdale Airport - SCF
17 minutes by car
Quaint neighborhood and natural desert views.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The Gateway Trailhead - Located on the east side of Thompson Peak Rd. this trailhead is the access point to many other trails in the area. Great for biking.
- Pinnacle Peak Park - For those with a little more hiking experience, great for seasoned rock climbers and those that can handle an elevation gain of 1,300 feet.
- Troon North Golf Club - Home to two 18-hole golf courses stretching through jaw-dropping ravines and natural foothills in the shadows of Pinnacle Peak.
- Spa Avania- Hyatt's 21,000 - square-foot spa featuring 19 treatment rooms, a French Celtic mineral pool, hot/cold plunges and exercise facilities.
- Tom's Thumb Trail - With scenery like nothing you've ever seen before, and magnificent rock formations for miles, this difficult trail is well worth the hike!
Places of Interest
- Taliesin West - Visit architect Frank Lloyd Wright's retreat and studio
- Old Town Scottsdale - This district offers boutique shopping alongside souvenirs, jewelry and art with a Southwestern flair.
- Marshall Way Arts District - Home to Scottsdale's 70+ galleries and museums, take a self-guided, trolley or horse-drawn carriage tour through the historic Art District.
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve - Featuring an array of amazing desert trails, the Preserve has stunning geography, lush cacti forests and diverse wildlife.
- Scottsdale Fashion Square - Offers an upscale shopping experience with luxury brands, high-end amenities, exclusive entertainment and quality of service.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet