Chateau Les Carrasses (HS)
Stretching lazily along the Mediterranean from the Cote d’Azur to the Spanish border, the Languedoc retains all of the authentic charm and timeless appeal of the South of France. Boasting one of the most varied and exciting wine regions in the world, the region also hosts beautiful sandy beaches, superb national parks, buzzy cities and towns, superb cuisine, a fascinating history and plenty of culture.
The spacious 3-bedroom self catering apartments in the Château, has a large kitchen/living/dining area.
The large master bedroom has a separate bath and walk-in shower. Two additional rooms on the second floor share the same bathroom with shower.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to 3RD HOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: email@example.com
The booking is for a 3 bedroom villa. Villa details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 0 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
20 minutes drive
Views can be of main terrace, pool and surrounding vines.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- From Michelin-starred restaurants to beach bars and village bistros, there are numerous places to sample superb local cuisine and world-class local wines.
- Languedoc’s beaches tend to be huge – long and deep, with fine pale sand and warm, clear blue water. Beach clubs spring up each year along many of region’s beaches, with bars and restaurants, lounger service and even massages.
- Great cycling (on and off road), excellent hiking, hill-walking and rock-climbing as well as sailing, world-class kitesurfing and kayaking. The local people are also horse-mad, and there are several quality stables close by.
- The 18 hole/7400 yard course at Béziers St Thomas (30 min) welcomes non-members. Other courses include 27 Ronald Fream designed holes at Cap d’Agde and the very picturesque 9 hole at Lamalou, (40 min).
Places of Interest
- The Château is just a few minutes from Capestang, Quarante and Puisserguier. These charming winemaking villages offer all the necessary services – supermarkets, doctors, markets and countless wine domaines plus a choice of restaurants and cafés.
- The closest village to the Château is the picturesque canal port of Capestang, where barges line the quays and cafés and restaurants animate the main square.
- The golden beaches at Serignan and Portiragnes are a 25-minute drive. Countless vineyards and markets offer the very best local produce. And on days when you feel like something a little more urban, you are 20 minutes from the city of Béziers.
- Montpellier, France’s ‘most exciting city’, is less than an hour away.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet