Gassin - St Tropez, France
Domain de Riboty
If you wish to unveil the magic of St Tropez, are looking for entertainment and activities which suit all generations, then Domain de Riboty is the perfect spot.
The property was recently entirely renovated by a renowned St-Tropez architect and offers a secluded location away from the hustle and bustle of centre town. Peace and tranquillity are ensured by the fantastic landscaped gardens, the vineyards and the orchards.
The villa has a modern feel with large windows to enjoy the stunning views. It features 5 bedrooms (all ensuite), and 5 bathrooms, it can comfortably sleep 10 guests. There are several elegant terrasses to fully enjoy the open space and some al fresco dining.
The home also features a 15m swimming pool with comfortable deckchairs and a tennis table for some great entertainment. For the golf lovers, there is even a three-hole mini golf course amidst the vines and the oak trees.
This stunning villa is 15 min drive from the beautiful beaches of Pampelone or Gigaro, the lively markets of Gassin or Ramatuelle and the lovely promenade of St Tropez for some relaxing evening strolling with friends.
You'll have the opportunity to sample the fine French cuisine as well as the fine rosee wines produced by the local famous wineries such as Chateau Minuty, Barbeyrolles, La Rouillere.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Toulon / Nice
40 and 80 mins by car respectively
Stunning views on the vineyards
A housekeeper is coming 3 times a week for 2-3 hours at a fee of EUR 100 per week. She will also be available to help with any emergencies or information about the house and the location.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- La Vague d’Or Wonder-chef Arnaud Donckele has established a gastronomic temple with three Michelin stars at the Résidence de la Pinède: expect Mediterranean ingredients and flavours, with a one-of-a-kind twist.
- Visit a vineyard. Chateau des Marres is a beautiful family-run estate.
- Saint-Tropez is a beach lover's paradise. Although famous for its private beach clubs along the Pampelonne, several public beaches are free. The Plage de Bouillabaisse is a large sandy beach right outside the village's port.
Places of Interest
- Musée de l’Annonciade - In a gracefully converted 16th-century chapel, this small but famous museum showcases an impressive collection of modern art infused with that legendary Côte d’Azur light.
- Shrug off the hustle of the port in St-Tropez’s historic fishing quarter, La Ponche, northeast of the Vieux Port. From the southern end of quai Frédéric Mistral, place Garrezio sprawls east from 10th-century Tour Suffren to place de l’Hôtel de Ville.
- Citadelle de St-Tropez - Built in 1602 to defend the coast against Spain, the citadel dominates the hillside overlooking St-Tropez to the east. The views are fantastic. Its dungeons are home to the excellent Musée de l’Histoire Maritime.
- Village of Gassin - One of the "Most beautifull villages" of France
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet