Falerone - Fermo, Italy
Le Marche is located on the East Italian coast, between the Appenines and the Adriatic, halfway down "the boot". The area is a scenically beautiful region of Italy, rich in tradition and history and it is still relatively unknown for international tourists.
Falerone is a town and comune in province of Fermo, in the Italian region of the Marche.
This farmhouse, just minutes from the center of Falerone, has been recently refurbished into a splendid manor house, The property consists of 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (3 of the rooms are en suite) + a ground floor studio, also used as a bedroom.
On the ground floor there is a large kitchen, with custom-made furniture in light oak and large central island with stone work top and travertine sink, two fireplaces, one electric gas stove, one wood-burning stove. The kitchen and the large entrance are in complete harmony with the travertine floor, giving light and breadth to the rooms.
The large, bright living room with dining area is embellished with a beautiful stone fireplace, which hides the second heating system (wood). The floor is made of hand-baked, all the ceilings are painted and carefully treated wood beams. From the living room you access the large porch, whose shape resembles an ancient monastery.
All three rooms on the first floor, have wide windows and enjoy a pleasant natural light. From the master bedroom you access the large panoramic terrace;
The dependence (now used as a warehouse) could easily be used as an independent living space creating a fifth bath room, also with spectacular views.
The mosaic-covered pool with travertine edge is surrounded by a sun-lounger paved with antique bricks and enriched by a pergola with a dining area and barbecue. The whole court enjoys a wide panoramic view of the surrounding countryside, up to the spectacular Sibillini Mountains in the distance.
The court of pertinence also includes a vegetable garden, with olive trees and fruit trees, bordered by stone walls.
The construction is of the highest quality: roof insulation, double glazed windows, external shutters.
The surface of the house is 303.88 sqm; Porch and terrace over 80 sqm; Dependance 20 sqm; Reservoir 6 sqm; For a total of 409.88 sqm. The attached land has an extension of about 1 hectare.
PLEASE NOTE: Air conditioning is not available at this property as the weather is generally cool even during summer months. However there are ceiling fans in the bedrooms and portable A/C units are available.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3100 square feet
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
45 mins by car
Views of the beautiful hilly landscape
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Le Marche is a particularly interesting region with 250 museums and art galleries, 150 castles and fortresses, 200 Romanesque churches, 40 abbeys, 113 theatres, 6 national and regional parks.
- The centre of Falerone, offers a couple of sleepy bars, a delicatessan where you can taste some local specialities or follow one of the local walking trails to explore the countryside around Montelparo.
- The Grotte dei Frassassi are the most extensive cave structure in Europe with underground lakes, stalagmites, stalactites and crystal formations.
Places of Interest
- A number of historic buildings dating as far back as the 13th Century: Sant' Agostino Monastery (1686) with the added church (1730), Palazzo Communale (18th century) preserving a valuable collection of parchments, the church of San Gregorio Magno (1615).
- The Gothic church of San Michele Arcangelo (13th century); its interior is full of frescoes from the 1500’s, such as The Crucifixion, The Pieta and The Holy Father (1527), Torre Civica (town tower, 1400).
- Ascoli Piceno has the stunning Piazza del Popolo, one of the prettiest squares in Italy.
- Fermo has underground Roman cisterns built between AD40 and 50.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet