Surf City, North Carolina
Topsail Beach Getaway
Enjoy sunsets over the water every evening from the oversized deck at this fantastic beach themed home, which is the ideal spot to relax. This 2,800 square foot home has an open floor plan with three bedrooms and three bathrooms as well as an expansive walk around deck that allows you to take in the water from every angle.
The entire home is vibrant and pops with bright colors against pristine white ceilings while meticulously thought through island and surf décor complement each room. A crisp yellow surrounds you in the open living area and kitchen. Well-lit and bright, the kitchen is fully equipped with anything you may need to enjoy cooking a nice dinner if you choose to stay in for the night.
The master bedroom with a king sized bed makes you feel as if you are in a tropical paradise, with red-orange walls, and green and blue accessories and bedding. A white wardrobe provides extra storage and pulls it all together with the white bed frame and trim. A sliding glass door allows you to peer out onto the water and escape to the deck.
Savor the rejuvenating Jacuzzi tub and drift off into a daydream while palm trees surround you in the master bathroom.
The first queen bedroom soothes you with a calming blue. Unique lamps adorn each of the nightstands and this room’s own sliding doors give a marvelous view and easy access to the deck.
A surf-themed bathroom will get you excited about your coastal adventures. A double vanity in the corner and fun décor make this space unique and cheery for kids and adults alike.
A lively green draws you into the second queen bedroom, accented with pinks and yellows. This room also has a sliding door with access to the extravagant deck, as well as ample space to unwind.
Another bathroom tones down the liveliness with a deeper, more tropical green.
A large laundry room with overhead shelving finishes off the rooms inside, allowing you the convenience of a midweek laundry day if needed.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Wilmington International Airport (ILM)
Beautiful water views
Activities of Interest
- The Karen Beasley Sea Turtle Rescue and Rehabilitation Center – See rescued sea turtles up close as you learn about how to help save the species and see the conservation and preservation work done by this organization.
- Surf City Jet Ski Rentals – Feel the rush as you blast through the water atop these new model, rigorously maintained jet skis! Instructions allow you to feel confident in riding as the staff explains operation and safety aspects.
- Sea Coast Art Gallery – Indulge in the paintings and fine arts of Topsail Island at this lovely art gallery.
Places of Interest
- Topsail Island – From museums to sea turtles to boat and tiki tours, Topsail Island is a must.
- Surf City Pier – Fish from the pier or simply take a stroll down to indulge in a delicious burger and find fun souvenirs!
- The Trailer Bar – Check out the “locals’ bar” that doesn’t offer a cover charge but does offer live entertainment and a spectacular time!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet