Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
At this stunning home in Seagrove, find yourself in a world filled with lush oak trees and grand magnolias, yet still close enough to the beach you can smell the salt in the air. Nestled on 2600 feet and tucked away in a picture-perfect neighborhood, this five-bedroom home boasts an ambience of simple, beachside elegance.
With impressive architectural design and impeccably designed high-end finishes, all elements of this home come together beautifully to create paradise. Upon entering the main floor, you’ll be struck by the spacious layout of the home. Luxurious linen sofas and chairs surround a huge flat screen television, creating an ideal spot to enjoy quality conversation or kick back and watch a movie. Further into the home you’ll find an exquisite kitchen that truly embodies a chef’s dream, complete with top of the line stainless steel appliances, gourmet cookware, and white marble countertops. Enjoy whatever delicious creation you make at the expansive dining table, large enough for eight.
Also located on the ground floor you’ll find the stylishly decorated master bedroom, complete with a gorgeously designed chandelier, shiny wooden finishes, and soft blue and white linens. From there, make your way into the private full master bath, outfitted with a double sink vanity, glass walk-in shower, and sizable soaking tub, all designed to give you maximum space. The impossibly conformable king bed will be the ideal spot to lay your head at night after a long day on the beach.
As you head up the stairs, you’ll find an additional sitting room, containing a large sectional sofa, yet another flat screen television, and multiple books and board games for you to enjoy! Here you’ll also find the second master bedroom, with an equally plush king sized bed and expansive private bathroom. The second floor also hosts two queen bedrooms, in addition to a nautical themed bunkroom, which will give endless delight to your children!
The classic, tropical luxury continues as you step outside to a large, screened in porch with ample outdoor furniture when you need a reprise from the sun. The shady porch overlooks the in-ground pool, featuring a tanning ledge so you can soak up those wonderful Florida rays. Make sure to take full advantage of the outdoor summer kitchen, which holds a stainless steel gas grill, perfect for a cookout and entertaining family and friends!
Discover the charm of Seagrove, and all the tropical luxuries you’ll have when you stay in this picturesque beachside home!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Regional Airport - VPS
50 minutes by car
Pool and nature views!
Activities of Interest
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC - This company offers family friendly fishing charters, dolphin cruises, sight seeing, and so much more!
- Arnett's Gulfside Trail Rides - Located less than half a mile from the white sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast, this horse riding company will provide you with an unforgettable experience!
- Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club - Hugging the sugar-white sandy beaches of South Walton, the club spans across more than 85 acres providing members, guests and the public with access to golf, dining and more!
- Yellowfin Ocean Sports - An authentic, locally owned and staffed outfitter, offering bike rentals, kayaks and paddle board rentals, and so much more.
- 30A Dive - Scuba diving tours! If you're not certified, don't sweat it, and begin your introduction to the underwater world!
Places of Interest
- Grayton Beach State Park - Consistently ranking as one of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the United States, the beach provides an idyllic place for swimming, and salt and freshwater fishing.
- Grayton Beer Company - This beer reflects and complements the easy going, Gulf Coast way of life!
- Point Washington State Forest - A state park filled with gorgeous scenery at every turn! Enjoy a lovely bike ride or hike through the forest!
- Cafe 30A - An innovative American menu in the midst of classy decor with and island style.
- The Red Bar - Set in an old general store, this late night hangout offers Southern tinged fare and live music!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet