Kapaa Kauai, Hawaii
Kapaa Luxury Condo
Kapaa Luxury Condo
Located on the island of Kauai, in the quaint town of Kapaa, you will find this luxurious 1,400 sq. ft., three-bedroom, two-bathroom resort complex situated on 11 beachfront acres. Surround yourself with perfect sunsets, untouched beaches, and cascading mountains for a unique Hawaiian Paradise.
After taking in these awe-inspiring views, step into the lobby of the Pono Kai resort where you will find bits of interesting cultural and historical photographs decorating the walls. Take your time to learn about this beautiful land before heading up to your peaceful and secluded home away from home.
Step foot into your expansive unit. Immediately feel the refreshing ocean breeze and hear the gently rolling waves floating in from the paradise around you. This tropical living area offers plenty of space to unwind and relax after a day on the beach. Set with televisions and wireless internet, you can find multiple entertainment options to indulge in after a day full of outdoor adventures. Take just a few steps from your spot on the plush couch and find your own private lanai where you can enjoy your afternoon hi’olani. From this comfortable veranda, you will see the treetops of the swaying palms and miles and miles of the bluest waters right in front of you.
The open floor plan from the living area to the kitchen will allow you to seamlessly wander from one room to another. This contemporary kitchen offers spacious countertops and all of the necessary appliances to prepare your snacks for the beach day ahead.
After a long day of sand and sun, rest easy in one of the three cozy bedrooms. You will find one King bedroom set with an ensuite bathroom. Next, you will find a comfortable Queen bedroom. In addition to these main rooms, you will find a large upstairs loft with a Queen bed. Enjoy gorgeous ocean views and a good night’s sleep in any of these rooms.
Along with your comfortable home, you will find an outdoor pool located steps away from the water. In addition to this, other amenities include tennis courts, Jacuzzis, shuffleboard, outdoor grill, saunas, golf putting greens, table tennis/ping pong, arts and crafts activities, free parking, and laundry facilities.
As well as being located right on the beach, you also have easy walking access to all of the best restaurants and shopping areas around you. Explore some of the great outdoor adventures around you – take a hike or ride your bike on the numerous trails from Sleeping Giant Trail to Kauai Path. Take a refreshing dip on Kealia Beach or in the Hanakapiai Falls. Most of all, just relax and enjoy the picturesque landscape around you.
Paradise on the Garden Isle of Kauai awaits you!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Lihue Airport (LIH)
21 minutes by car (LIH)
Gorgeous views of Kapaa Beach
Activities of Interest
- Wailua River and Secret Falls guided Kayak and Hiking Tour - Explore the natural beauty of Kauai with this lovely kayaking and hiking trip to the Secret Falls.
- Kamokila Hawaiian Village - A re-creation of an ancient village once located above the Wailua River. Come here to learn about ancient Hawaiian history and culture.
- Kauai Yoga on the Beach - Invigorate your mind and body by practicing right on the sand of the beautiful Kapaa beach with the sound of waves gently soothing you.
- Aria Snorkel Mask Rental - Explore the breathtaking underworld of Kauai by snorkeling.
- Steelgrass Chocolate Farm - Visit Kauai's largest chocolate farm where you can tour the beautiful gardens and taste the delicious chocolate and tropical fruits.
Places of Interest
- Kealia Beach - Visit this beautiful and conveniently located beach where the local surfers, boogie boarders, and sunbathers come to hang. Take a break from the sun and grab a snack under the picnic pavilions they offer!
- Kauai Path - Grab your bicycle and a picnic basket and enjoy the breathtaking views. Stop for a swim in the ocean and explore the nearby hiking trails you'll find on this easily accessible path.
- Sleeping Giant Trail - Find adventure on this trail! Reach the summit for thrilling views or hike down the waterfalls for a dip in the cool water!
- Na Pali Coast State Park - A must see in Kauai! Whether by boat, helicopter, or walking - this is some of the most picturesque scenery in Hawaii.
- Hanakapiai Falls - If you're looking for a challenge, this hike is worth it with the beautiful waterfalls you'll see.
- Kauai's Hindu Monastery - A cultural experience where you can tour the peaceful grounds, learn the history of this temple, and take a tour of their hand carved temple.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo