Clontarf, Sydney, Australia
Majestically overlooking Middle Harbour with stunning 180-degree views this sumptuous family home is the ideal spot for enjoying this very special part of Sydney.
With direct private access to Clontarf Beach, you will be able to feel the sand beneath your feet within minutes of leaving the house.
Clontarf Beach is famed for being very family friendly due to it's calm waters. There are also plenty of bbqs and a playground to boot.
The upper level is home to a stunning master bedroom with a large walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite with floor-to-ceiling windows that brilliantly capture the splendid views on offer.
The second bedroom with a queen bed and ensuite bathroom is also on this floor.
Connected via stairs and a lift, the main level has been beautifully designed and renovated to bring the outside inside as much as possible. There are seamless transitions between the living spaces and the outside decking.
The kitchen is a chef's dream with top-end appliances and everything you need to cook and entertain.
The third bedroom is within a well laid-out self-contained apartment which has private access, a bathroom, its own kitchen and a huge outside balcony. An ideal separate space for older children, grand parents or friends.
With the beach, quite literally on your doorstep, and the shops, cafes and restaurants of the Spit and Manly close by, you can't fail to have an unforgettable stay.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Clontarf Beach, Sandy Bay and The Spit
We can arrange a cleaner for a cost of $200 per visit.
We can arrange a laundry pick up and drop off service if required at cost...
Activities of Interest
- The Northern Beaches are a very special part of Australia. Heading up the coast you will be spoilt for choice in terms of beaches. Curl Curl, Palm Beach and Bilgola are favourites.
- Take a trip out to The Basin from Avalon. Don't forget to bring a pic-nic or some food to cook on the bbqs. A lovely day out
Places of Interest
- Sydney - you will have driven through it to get to Clontarf, but a great way to get into the city to explore is to take the ferrt from Manly that goes right past The Opera house and into the CBD.
- Try and catch a performance at the Opera House if you can
- Manly is just a 10 minute drive away and it is awash with shops, cafes and excellent restaurants.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet