Twin Lookout Ranch
Twin Lookout Ranch
Twin Lookout Ranch is Calistoga reinvented with modern sophistication. This designer residence comes from the creative architects and designers of the renowned Adam Gordon Holdings who for more than 20 years have worked on stately New York landmarks, ranging from SOHO to Central Park. Twin Lookout Ranch takes the high-end appointments of a luxury Manhattan Brownstone and immerses them with 227-acres of private, California wine-country haven.
Every aspect of this home was strategically thought out so that guests could enjoy 360-degree views of the panoramic hills rolling into the mountains. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 4,300 square feet, this residence can comfortably accommodate six guests; however, pets and children under 18 are not allowed.
Twin Lookout Ranch features an open floor plan that seemingly flows outdoors with the help of the 12-foot windows that line the walls and even slide back to truly open the home up. The fully equipped kitchen is just as chic and sleek as the rest of the home, with minimalist cabinets, two wine coolers, and large island.
The mornings and evenings are cool, the days are sunny, and each season brings its own pleasures. This home allows guests to embrace outdoor living mixed with fine luxuries. The outdoor heated pool, fire pit, and lounge areas are all surrounded by magnificent beauty and offer incomparable views of the stars.
Many world-class wineries and restaurants in America’s leading wine country area are all ideally located close-by. Get ready to spend your days leisurely bicycling through the hills, walking vineyards, staging delicious picnics, and indulging in gourmet dining.
*Please note this property may not be suitable for young children. The property is also non smoking and does not allow pets.*
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 4300 square feet
King, Queen, and Full
6 guests maximum
Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport (STS)
30 minutes by car
360 degree views of the Sonoma County mountains and desert.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Calistoga Balloons -High above the northern part of Napa Valley, drift over scenic Calistoga with views of the Old Faithful Geyser, Palisades Cliffs, Mount St Helena, and acres of great vineyards.
- Calistoga Bikeshop - Full-service bike shop featuring Self-guided wine tours, guided excursions, point 2 point adventures, rentals, and a fully stocked retail space.
- Enjoy a custom limousine tour of Napa Valley with Dynamic Napa Wine Tours.
Places of Interest
- Castello di Amorosa - Dario Sattui's authentically-built 13th century Tuscan castle and winery. Wine Tours, wine tasting, and wine education events
- Petrified Forest - A number of huge redwoods in this forest point away from Mount St. Helena, which once erupted violently.
- Calistoga Spa Hot Springs - A geothermal hot springs resort that has been attracting guests for generations.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool